Final TWF TSSAA Dual Rankings

coachknepper

Central record is 22-5... FYI and to those who make the polls...

Which Central is 22-5? And just so everyone knows...it is very hard to keep accurate records when matches are not posted on www.nwcaonline in a timely manner...provide me with the answer and I will get it corrected 99Raider..thanks.

Edited by coachknepper

Coach Knepper you do a great job and I hate to bring a possible oversight to your attention.

Briarcrest Christian defeated MUS 43-33, Defeated Donalson Christian 54-22, Defeated BGA 52-25 and lost to FRA 33-32.

Request that you might revisit your rankings. Again you do a great job.

Edited by noonesfool

Coach Knepper you do a great job and I hate to bring a possible oversight to your attention.

Briarcrest Christian defeated MUS 43-33, Defeated Donalson Christian 54-22, Defeated BGA 52-25 and lost to FRA 33-32.

Request that you might revisit your rankings. Again you do a great job.

yes...definitely an oversight on my part.

I appreciate Coach Hollowell's post, and Coach Knepper's work, just don't understand how Franklin Road Academy won the Middle / East Section and the Invitational and got knocked out of the rankings.

I have to look at this again...the bottom few were very hard to rank...I had no results from the Invitational...they were not listed anywhere...can someone please compile that information and post it here. The last 3 spots between Memphis U, DCA, FRA, and BGA were very tough to determine...was trying to go off of the whole body of work for the year using head-to-head if possible and then onto similar matchups. With Briarcrest beating MUS and DCA head-to-head (even with a close loss to FRA) I felt they should be above FRA. I really contemplated not listing any team past #7 since it becomes so muddled.

I appreciate Coach Hollowell's post, and Coach Knepper's work, just don't understand how Franklin Road Academy won the Middle / East Section and the Invitational and got knocked out of the rankings.

Your kidding, right? The Invitational, aka "No Division II School Left Behind" tournament? After the first 10 the rest are a joke. Yours Truly, Mr. Wise one

Edited by scottmike

Your kidding, right? The Invitational, aka "No Division II School Left Behind" tournament? After the first 10 the rest are a joke. Yours Truly, Mr. Wise one

Not kidding. I dropped these kids in every meat grinding tournament I could find (Father Ryan, Brentwood, Prep Slam in Atlanta). We practice with several AAA teams and invite folks to practice with us. Most of what we have been doing is learning to get up after being knocked down. I've coached in the top ten, and if you wrestled in Tennessee I've coached against you someplace. I'll grant you the Invitational makes some folks sneer (like yourself), that's OK. If you didn't get to see the match between Coach Hollowell's kids and mine in the Invitational finals -you missed a great match. Not many Fargo champions - but an awesome high school wrestling match - really, no kidding.