Pickett Co. @ FCS

CommanderMan

OMG u got to be kiddin? little weather dont hurt cha...been out in it did morning to slop dem piggies didnt bader ole possum. I guess dem PC boys just didnt want none of Possumtown beatdown........maybe day can make it to the region?

I invite you to come up here and try driving on our icy roads! No game is worth taking a chance on a bus going off the road. Plus, our area isn't flat like Lebanon. There are icy mountain backroads that players have to travel to get to the school. Anyway, I ran this game on the computer like they do for the Superbowl and after 100,000 games, Pickett Co. won all 100,000 by an average score of 98-7.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I invite you to come up here and try driving on our icy roads! No game is worth taking a chance on a bus going off the road. Plus, our area isn't flat like Lebanon. There are icy mountain backroads that players have to travel to get to the school. Anyway, I ran this game on the computer like they do for the Superbowl and after 100,000 games, Pickett Co. won all 100,000 by an average score of 98-7.

I guess den day dont teach puters on dem "ICY" roads cause youins must not know how to use one...we dun traveled dem roads once dis year and da score wasnt 98-7 MR BOBCAT.....and u were on the wrong side of dat score keep dreaming and hope u quit having dem nightmares

I guess den day dont teach puters on dem "ICY" roads cause youins must not know how to use one...we dun traveled dem roads once dis year and da score wasnt 98-7 MR BOBCAT.....and u were on the wrong side of dat score keep dreaming and hope u quit having dem nightmares

First it wasn't in a snow storm when you came up here and second you went to the school which isn't on the backroads. The players don't live at the school. Some live on the backroads. You are right, that average score was 99-6 Bobcats.