district 7Aand tourney

archeryhunter

well last night the BIG BLUE defeated the team playing best in district right now with by far the best player in district. I see no problem with them taking care of THE LITTLE THREE whom they defeated handily without Kirby. I can't rem. last time PC went to state but I know they went in the 90's. Noticed PC had 2 players 1st team and some more on down the line so they have really under achieved this year because they don't have a win over a real good team and are on their way out. STATE ONLY AS SPECTATORS;

They went in 2000-01 when I believe Nathan Aaron played, and in 2004-05 when they had Joseph Bailey and Josh Wright where they lost to Wayne County in the first round. I believe they and Temple were ranked #1 and #2 in the A state and both lost in the first round.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill give ya Watertown and FC best reams in region but I don't see a big difference in any otherof team left. It will be very hard for any non districtball team to go to clarkrange and Jcounty and win, granted it can happen, but not easy. I also think district 7 holds a slight advantage with region at Livingston since they have been playing there all week. May not be big enough advantage to win but anything helps. It'll be interesting to watch it pan out

Ill give ya Watertown and FC best reams in region but I don't see a big difference in any otherof team left. It will be very hard for any non districtball team to go to clarkrange and Jcounty and win, granted it can happen, but not easy. I also think district 7 holds a slight advantage with region at Livingston since they have been playing there all week. May not be big enough advantage to win but anything helps. It'll be interesting to watch it pan out

Clay County and Pickett County have to travel to Watertown and FCS, PC has lost to Watertown 3 times this year so far and twice by 15 points. Right now it seems like noone can play with FCS as they run through everyone, only playing 2 close games since the new year. Gordonsville is also playing better as of late as well too. I don't think TC will win in the first round, but I think the other 3 teams make it in...

Ill agree that pc and clay will probably not make ut past first round. I've never been to FC but Watertown is horrible gym to travel to. Seems like forever to get to from our area. The other games should ne interesting matchuos. But that's why they play the game. If crange is shooting the ball like they have been and playing D like they have been they can compete with anyone, but they live and die by the three. If they are off they have no chance in beating FC or Watertown.

Or how weak...it would not surprise me to see 4 8a teams in the region semis...

Swaney I know Friendship and Watertown have pretty good teams and will probably win at home and the other two might travel and win but not likely. I know time changes a lot but JC defeated Gordonsville by 30 and Trousdale by double digits. Clay split with Friendship and I know football player and such was a factor but with the inconsistancy all these teams have shown this season the team that shows up will win. JC is now playing like they did early season and some of the others are better too. I remember a few years ago the sane senario and JC beat friendship in region when noone thought they could be beat. 7A is the under dog but thats why we play the games.

Swaney I know Friendship and Watertown have pretty good teams and will probably win at home and the other two might travel and win but not likely. I know time changes a lot but JC defeated Gordonsville by 30 and Trousdale by double digits. Clay split with Friendship and I know football player and such was a factor but with the inconsistancy all these teams have shown this season the team that shows up will win. JC is now playing like they did early season and some of the others are better too. I remember a few years ago the sane senario and JC beat friendship in region when noone thought they could be beat. 7A is the under dog but thats why we play the games.

Didn't TC be JC in the rematch at JC? I would think that FC and Gordonsville would be much improved over their early season games with the football players getting a season of experience. I would think the top 3 from district 7 will have to play well to win.

Can Clarkrange host 1st round of region?

yes but it was a case of JC not showing up and I don't believe Kirby played but it could happen again, I don't believe C'range can host.You are correct in the teams getting better with football players I know Kirby who's playing football at the next level has gotten a lot better for JC but its tourney time and none of them are outstanding and the home teams have a tremendous advantage.I still believe as I have all year that any of the eight could win on a given night there are favorites but no absolutes.

Edited by senator

Senator i know you be at LA tonight i am going to watch Momterey and the little blue play who do think win and whoever they in trouble it come Sat. when they play the big three and PC we are state bound once again

zst will somebody come to the finals and show me the BIG THREE, I can find the little blue as you call them but the big three seem to be missing, and once again you can go to state with the price of a ticket.