District 4 A girls

Hopi

Any upsets tomorrow night?

Wartburg/Rockwood

OS/Greenback

Tellico/Oneida

Grace/Oakdale

I don't see any, maybe, MAYBE Oakdale besting Grace, but doubtful.

Wartburg 52 Rockwood 40

OS 48 Greenback 42

Tellico 58 Oneida 44

Grace 46 Oakdale 43

No pretty good predictions, maybe greenback little closer with OS both are used to playing on small floors, and tellico will beat Oneida maybe by 20, hard place to play.

Ok Thrilla, You called it!...OS lost to Greenback.

And I wish I had went with my gut and picked Oakdale! lol

So whats the matchups gonna look like? Wartburg/Oakdale and Greenback/Tellico?

Not sure of the other scores, but looks like I almost nailed the Wartburg game score :)

Wartburg won 52-39

Edited by 4aFan4U

Ok Thrilla, You called it!...OS lost to Greenback.

And I wish I had went with my gut and picked Oakdale! lol

So whats the matchups gonna look like? Wartburg/Oakdale and Greenback/Tellico?

Not sure of the other scores, but looks like I almost nailed the Wartburg game score :)

Wartburg won 52-39

Yeah figured os would be a barn burner oneida was down big early but got hot and made it tight. I think Wartburg and Oakdale will have a War, 2nd game will be tough, tellico and greenback

Yeah figured os would be a barn burner oneida was down big early but got hot and made it tight. I think Wartburg and Oakdale will have a War, 2nd game will be tough, tellico and greenback

wartburg versus tellico for the region is my prediction i picked oakdale to win but i did not see os losing tonite big upset to me even tho greenback beat wartburg earlier in year at greenback

wartburg versus tellico for the region is my prediction i picked oakdale to win but i did not see os losing tonite big upset to me even tho greenback beat wartburg earlier in year at greenback

Can't beat greenback on their homefloor with greenback ref, coach there has it wrapped up on his refs, greenback hates big floor!! Wartburg destroyed them at home, tellico will dominate greenback monday, oakdale will be war with wartburg, as always

Read the text! Meaning u can't beat them on their homefloor! I was referring when other teams played there during yr! and I kinda figured Greenback may give OS problems, small floor teams used to playing on them!

Again, your spot on with the Greenback coach having his home refs in his pocket! lol

I also agree that Tellico will win fairly easy.

The Wartburg/Oakdale game worries me. Wartburg has beat them 3 times this year, and I'm not crazy about having to do it 4 times! haha

Would LOVE to see a Tellico/Wartburg Championship! :)

Can't beat greenback on their homefloor with greenback ref, coach there has it wrapped up on his refs, greenback hates big floor!! Wartburg destroyed them at home, tellico will dominate greenback monday, oakdale will be war with wartburg, as always

You are mistaken. Wartburg and Greenback split their games, each winning at home by 5. Wouldnt call that a blowout.

Again, your spot on with the Greenback coach having his home refs in his pocket! lol

I also agree that Tellico will win fairly easy.

The Wartburg/Oakdale game worries me. Wartburg has beat them 3 times this year, and I'm not crazy about having to do it 4 times! haha

Would LOVE to see a Tellico/Wartburg Championship! :)

Yeah I think Wartburg will win close game against Oakdale, and Tellico Will put hurting on Greenback