R4AA

jimbo44

Just want to disagree with one thing rabbitranch. We weren't beaten by a better team. Two very even teams played a great game and your team won. That missed basket at the end of regulation would have made our team win. Two great teams who are without question even played last night. LA got the win. I hope we get to play again because I want to see another game that good. Actually I'd like to see 4 more. I expect to see one that good Saturday night against McMinn Central.

One at a time Lady Jackets...one at a time.

Read the whole post. (On this particular night)

Sure hate that I missed this game that you're talking about. The one I went to see did have VERY bad and inconsistant officiating, which put two LA starters on the bench with foul trouble for a good portion of the game. The officiating IN NO WAY favored Grundy Co. It was just simply, terrible officiating for both teams. It's a shame that a poor loser and crybaby such as you would get on this forum and insist that the game was stolen. Your team was beaten by a better team on this particular night. You are not doing the fine young ladies on your team nor the school any favors by the your inane and inflamatory rhetoric.

not crying, just looking at the final numbers at the end of the game. Could see each other again. I will agree on the officiating, shouldn't have to see this type in a final

Edited by mtnman80

I agree with rabbitt, in no way was the refs leading toward one team or the other. We saw a great sporting event. but it was a shame that the game wasnt under control so we could have witnessed a great basketball game! PS. Who was the 300 lbs idiot yelling & cussing coach Riddle after the game while she was shaking the players hands? Some people should stay on the mtn!

I agree with rabbitt, in no way was the refs leading toward one team or the other. We saw a great sporting event. but it was a shame that the game wasnt under control so we could have witnessed a great basketball game! PS. Who was the 300 lbs idiot yelling & cussing coach Riddle after the game while she was shaking the players hands? Some people should stay on the mtn!

I know one thing you probably would'nt want him on you. Setting close but didn't hear any cussing just yelling like all the fans. Like I said earlier we may get to see a rematch. Watched the game today and it was a very physical game. No need for any conversation on it. See you soon

Edited by mtnman80

I know one thing you probably would'nt want him on you. Setting close but didn't hear any cussing just yelling like all the fans. Like I said earlier we may get to see a rematch. Watched the game today and it was a very physical game. No need for any conversation on it. See you soon

Your right, dont want 300lbs on me! But a real man wont yell at a woman!

Your right, dont want 300lbs on me! But a real man wont yell at a woman!

I will give you his number if you wish, you should have walked over and talked to the man if had a problem. Or do you need a walker to get around :roflol:

see in the glass house NO MORE TALKING

Edited by mtnman80

I will give you his number if you wish, you should have walked over and talked to the man if had a problem. But if the coach looks more manly than their fans what can you say. Or do you need a walker to get around :roflol:

see in the glass house NO MORE TALKING

Good luck getting there! You got a trip to the round house before you can even think about the glass house! We going one game at a time!

Good luck getting there! You got a trip to the round house before you can even think about the glass house! We going one game at a time!

OH YAH YOU WENT TO THE GLASS HOUSE LAST YEAR WITHOUT YOUR REF'S AND AS I RECOLLECT YOU HAD A LONG LONG DRIVE BACK AFTER GETTING TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED AS YOU SO PUT IT .HEARD SOME OF YOU ARE STILL PULLING OUT SPLINTERS :roflol: NOW MOVE ON AND TAKE YOUR GERATOL AND OTHER MEDS AND GO TO NIGHT NIGHT.. :roflol::roflol:

Edited by mtnman80