Serious Question

ballover

Only if they can get accepted to a good school. Academic money is a lot more than athletic money at most colleges. Look at the number of good high school athletes that never see a playing field/court in college. Make sure that he is educated enough to get the financial aid. My daughter was a 3 sport athlete in high school and got her $106,000 scholarship on academics. Just sayin........

Don't feed me that boloney Stephanie when I went highschool i didn't make the best grades and I had scholership after scholership waitin for me at college in a lot of different collages but I lost all of that when I sprained my ankel in highschool. My boy is in good hands right now, I make hundreds of dollars a year and my wife only has to have 2 jobs, so I dont want to hear that my boy can't do nothing. Now I come on here and ask a real easy question and I ain't got one straight answer yet, how do I make my boy a sports star? And that all starts right now with how I raise him. I don't give a darn what his education is, as long as he is famous one day

Don't feed me that boloney Stephanie when I went highschool i didn't make the best grades and I had scholership after scholership waitin for me at college in a lot of different collages but I lost all of that when I sprained my ankel in highschool. My boy is in good hands right now, I make hundreds of dollars a year and my wife only has to have 2 jobs, so I dont want to hear that my boy can't do nothing. Now I come on here and ask a real easy question and I ain't got one straight answer yet, how do I make my boy a sports star? And that all starts right now with how I raise him. I don't give a darn what his education is, as long as he is famous one day

He won't be, teach him how to flip burgers on a grill and you will have taught him to Be All that He Can Be. :lol:

I Talked to several trainers,nutritionists,P.E teachers when my boy was young. The word I got is as follows: Kids need to be active. Stretching,running,pushups,situps, etc.. are recomended. Weights are a waste of time UNTIL puberty sets in(growin hair, voice changing, etc) Until that point the testosterone level in their body isn't really high enough for weight training to benifit any more than regular exercise will. Others may have different opinions. Sit ups were ESPECIALLY benificial to mine. Core exercises were what we concentrated on. Balance,agility and speed are all directly linked to this. The guy that was joking about ballet wasn't entirely wrong. Lots of NFL guys take it as well as some form of martial arts.

I Talked to several trainers,nutritionists,P.E teachers when my boy was young. The word I got is as follows: Kids need to be active. Stretching,running,pushups,situps, etc.. are recomended. Weights are a waste of time UNTIL puberty sets in(growin hair, voice changing, etc) Until that point the testosterone level in their body isn't really high enough for weight training to benifit any more than regular exercise will. Others may have different opinions. Sit ups were ESPECIALLY benificial to mine. Core exercises were what we concentrated on. Balance,agility and speed are all directly linked to this. The guy that was joking about ballet wasn't entirely wrong. Lots of NFL guys take it as well as some form of martial arts.

Ok so heres my question for you, how can i tell when my baby hits puberty? Like hes already whinin and stuff but will his whinin get deeper? and with that nutrishen stuff, ive tried givin him like steak and stuff but hes actin like its to hard to chew, do i stick with just the proteen shakes for now?

And to the rest of yall stupids, i had to look up what trollin was since i didnt have no clue what yall was callin me, but all i have to say is when my little boy hits a homerun and hits that taco bell target thing, we'll see who the troll is when america gets a free taco and i wont let yall have one..

Guru, I think he may be from Lobelville

You might be right. We have toddler sports clinics down here in PC. If he doesn't live here already he might need to consider moving here.

P.S. We don't want any whining crying babies, if you want him to come to our clinic you'll have to get that nonsense in check prior to signing up. :thumb:

Ok so heres my question for you, how can i tell when my baby hits puberty? Like hes already whinin and stuff but will his whinin get deeper? and with that nutrishen stuff, ive tried givin him like steak and stuff but hes actin like its to hard to chew, do i stick with just the proteen shakes for now?

And to the rest of yall stupids, i had to look up what trollin was since i didnt have no clue what yall was callin me, but all i have to say is when my little boy hits a homerun and hits that taco bell target thing, we'll see who the troll is when america gets a free taco and i wont let yall have one..

Please tell me you are joking. A baby doesn't reach puberty! Puberty hits a kid when they're in their preteen/teen years and any parent would know bc they went through it! If you don't know the meaning of the word, you need to worry about your education and your son's genetics, not his athletic career! P.s. DUH A baby can't chew steak! I seriously hope you are just joking.

Please tell me you are joking. A baby doesn't reach puberty! Puberty hits a kid when they're in their preteen/teen years and any parent would know bc they went through it! If you don't know the emeaning of the word, you need to worry about your education and your son's genetics, not his athletic career! P.s. DUH A baby can't chew steak! I seriously hope you are just joking.

Nah he's seriously serious I talked to him on the phone last night hes whipping that boy into shape gonna custom make his son a set of weights so he can start power cleans and benching next month