Miss Basketball Finalists

DelTavian

To back this post up the Union City Messenger stated the other night that Goodman was averaging 18 points and 16 rebounds per game. I think a player with these stats should have at least gotten nominated. But that's just me.

and 4 blocks per game, in an average of about 2.5 quarters per game due to large margin of victory. Her stat line in competitive games, probably more around the 25ppg 20rpg. She is being recruited by D1 schools Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Cincinatti, Indiana. There is also a rumor that she has a visit to Kentucky in the near future.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to these young ladies, on a personal note Caroline Warden and Sydney Roach are two of the best players in the state of Tennessee I do not Know why these two got over looked as finalist. Good luck to these young ladies I have enjoyed watching these two play through the years.

There is a ton of ladies that could have probably been chosen as a finalist....

Yes there are others but in any case...what useful purpose does naming (by sports writers no less) a Miss/Mr anything in a team sport. Heck, most of our writers could not tell the difference between a 1-3-1, 2-3, trap defense or recognize a flex offense and I doubt that most could not define what constitutes let alone really appreciate an assist. So becasue its easier for pedestrian minds, points become the main focus and the more that is made of that stuff like that to support Miss this and Mr that the more players default to doing what is in their best interest and not the team. So again....why?