region 5A games

mchsassistman

It's finally here, district games are completed! The run towards the state tournament has begun and the road leads through East Robertson High School in Cross Plains, TN. What and who should we expect to see victorious on Friday night's opening games?

I expect to see a smothering defense as Moore County hosts White House-Heritage with Moore County winning big.

I would like to think that MTCS can hold off a tough Nashville Christian team.

I think Cascade will give Houston County trouble with Houston County pulling it out in the end.

Community will defensively give McEwen some trouble before McEwen pulls ahead to stay.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the 9A championship if MC is playing like they did tht game theres nothing much any of the teams can do all the top 5 shoot the three, rebounding like mad and if points are needed two dependable options and a third out of the two wings on any given night so its a pick your poison on what you wanna give up and what to stop.

After the 9A championship if MC is playing like they did tht game theres nothing much any of the teams can do all the top 5 shoot the three, rebounding like mad and if points are needed two dependable options and a third out of the two wings on any given night so its a pick your poison on what you wanna give up and what to stop.

Problem is, they haven't shot like that all year and that comes from the folks at MC. MC played a near perfect game with MTCS not even defending the outside at all. That said MC is still the heavy favorite to win the Region. Go 9A!!!

It's finally here, district games are completed! The run towards the state tournament has begun and the road leads through East Robertson High School in Cross Plains, TN. What and who should we expect to see victorious on Friday night's opening games?

I expect to see a smothering defense as Moore County hosts White House-Heritage with Moore County winning big.

I would like to think that MTCS can hold off a tough Nashville Christian team.

I think Cascade will give Houston County trouble with Houston County pulling it out in the end.

Community will defensively give McEwen some trouble before McEwen pulls ahead to stay.

THE FINAL SCORE OF MOORE COUNTY VS. WHITE HOUSE HERITAGE WASN'T THE REAL STORY. MOORE COUNTY HELD A 50-14 HALFTIME LEAD. TOTAL DOMINATION OF THIS GAME BY THE RAIDERETTES!!!

Just an update to keep you posted of what is happening over in 6A--

Cornersville-GONE

Wayne Co-GONE

In somewhat of an eye opener, #4 seed from 12a takes out the #1 seed from 11a as Loretto upends Cornersville

AND

The shocker of the night #2 from 11a takes down #3 from 12a as Santa Fe eliminates defending state champs and Miss Basketball finalist Wayne Co and Kelsey Risner

Summertown drills Mt P as the freshmen play the entire 4th qtr

Cwood absolutely destroyed Richland

SEMIFINALS & FINALS @ WAYNE CO

Summertown v Santa Fe

Cwood v Loretto