9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

I get a good chuckle out of you high school guys and the "BS" you'll put on here about other schools just to put them down. Half the talk on here is either MJ winning, the Haebvols kid (who is a senior at SC), or false statements about Gallatin. The Beaty kid threw no where near 240 pitches in three days. If I'm not mistaken he threw 124 in 7 at MJ (according to coach tant) and I believe his dad told me he threw 31 against Mason, OH (which was 4 days apart). Now Haebvols, I know your math skills have to be better than that with that Station Camp education your getting. 124 + 31 is 155, correct? That's over 80 pitches away from 240...If you're going to question the choices of a coaching staff at least get your facts right.

Also, Crazefan88, your from Gallatin so you know that GHS did NOT get run ruled back to back games...SMH

124 pitches in one game is off the charts crazy at this age, ANY shoulder surgeon ASMI anyone will tell you that's nuts..... add up the 20 pre-game 6 between innings and you have what 186 pitches fast forward to the next game Mason Ohio on short rest and he threw another 20 to warm up and by your own admission another 31 in the game... and that's 237 pitches....I'm glad you get a good chuckle you freakin retard...you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. The kids shoulder is turning to mush throwing this much.. have you ever seen any pictures of injured shoulders? it's not pretty....I sure the kid would liek to avoid shoulder surgery and or TJ surgery

the top out for a sr high school pitcher should be 80-85 pitches and 5 days rest

Edited by FightinIllini

I get a good chuckle out of you high school guys and the "BS" you'll put on here about other schools just to put them down. Half the talk on here is either MJ winning, the Haebvols kid (who is a senior at SC), or false statements about Gallatin. The Beaty kid threw no where near 240 Oki in three days. If I'm not mistaken he threw 124 in 7 at MJ (according to coach tant) and I believe his dad told me he threw 31 against Mason, OH (which was 4 days apart). Now Haebvols, I know your math skills have to be better than that with that Station Camp education your getting. 124 + 31 is 155, correct? That's over 80 pitches away from 240...If you're going to question the choices of a coaching staff at least get your facts right.

Also, Crazefan88, your from Gallatin so you know that GHS did NOT get run ruled back to back games...SMH

Ok the last game was 8-2 or 9-2 what difference does that make?

Ok the last game was 8-2 or 9-2 what difference does that make?

Point taken and agree with the post above these. However, I guess I'm failing to understand why people talk so much crap about GHS and high school athletes. No one predicted them to be out of the bottom 2 in the district so why do you guys constantly kick them when their down....

Point taken and agree with the post above these. However, I guess I'm failing to understand why people talk so much crap about GHS and high school athletes. No one predicted them to be out of the bottom 2 in the district so why do you guys constantly kick them when their down....

Im for Gallatin, so chill out. They'll be ok just give it some time.. but realistically beaty can't throw every game

TheYoungster I think you need to get your facts correct beaty did throw well over 240 pitches in 3 days. Mt Juliet was tuesday he threw over 125 and did pitch the Saturday before in the Wilson County tournament and threw over 120 in that game. I got my info from a Gallatin Parent who is also a good baseball guy,

Edited by gobigo7

I said in an earlier post that Gallatin was not too good after 1,2 pitchers....

so are you saying that SC lost to Overton?

I figured even you could pick up on that... back to the gallatin p throwing that many pitches. It came to me that way from a reliable g parent. Nevertheless, they continue to get banged on for what they are. And to whoever, my math skills didn't come from SC, wasn't even dreamed of when I was in HS. If you knew I had a sr. in HS, you might could do some math yourself, but it's the g, I presume.

How was MJ this weekend?

I figured even you could pick up on that... back to the gallatin p throwing that many pitches. It came to me that way from a reliable g parent. Nevertheless, they continue to get banged on for what they are. And to whoever, my math skills didn't come from SC, wasn't even dreamed of when I was in HS. If you knew I had a sr. in HS, you might could do some math yourself, but it's the g, I presume.

How was MJ this weekend?

Gallatin lost 3-2? Your talking trash about that? I tell you what, Tuesday night get on here and complain about how Gallatin just beat your precious little Station Camp :)

How was MJ this weekend?

What do you mean when you say "they continue to get banged on for what they are." What exactly are they?

TheYoungster please respond to Beaty and him throwing 240+ pitches because I know he did please read my post above who did Gallatin play last Saturday in the Wilson County INV. I think you forgot to add that to his pitch total.

I do believe they played Ezell-Harding and Trousdale on Saturday. I know beaty pitched on Friday if that's what you're referring to. I don't know what his count was on that night, just know that the paper said he struck out 14 batters. He had Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to rest for the Mount Juliet outing.