How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

Well i am in no way predicting a win,but the offseason workouts in Greenback are going crazy these kids are the most excited bunch i have seen in a very long time,with the 15 to 18 returning seniors and about as many juniors(with game experience)hitting the weights as hard as they have since the first of jan,i will say this some are saying they should handle us easily I WILL PROMISE YOU THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!That game against Pitt in the playoffs showed these kids they can play with anyone on the schedule.yeah we layed a big egg(embarrased us) against grace in reg season but that was a young team,they learned alot from that game.The way these boys are working will payoff big dividends come playoff time.

Good to hear that the workouts are going well, id love to see the boys make it to state this yr. Your right the south pitt game showed alot about greenback and im not to sure that we shouldnt have won it. Give credit to grace the beat us pretty good last yr., but we all know that wont happen again, them boys are hungry for success and out for some respect. Love me some BARN Yard football. Get em KEES

Good to hear that the workouts are going well, id love to see the boys make it to state this yr. Your right the south pitt game showed alot about greenback and im not to sure that we shouldnt have won it. Give credit to grace the beat us pretty good last yr., but we all know that wont happen again, them boys are hungry for success and out for some respect. Love me some BARN Yard football. Get em KEES

It wont even be close. Grace by 40.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least Polarsloth,but if that happens,the the TSSAA can go ahead and send GCA the gold ball.It'll take a heck of a team to beat GB like that.

I guarantee that Grace will not defeat them by 40 this year. One coach Ridge will have more returning starters this year from a team that competed with Sough Pitt. Two, he may just have a few suprises for that Grace Coach this year. But I say that and they will win by 50, lol.

I think Grace will be that good next year coupled with the fact that GB lost a very very good qb last year that will not be replaced this year. He made the offense go. Yes the tailback is good but without the qb being keyed by the defenses not nearly as good this year. I do hope to get a chance to see Hampton this year pujo.

I think Grace will be that good next year coupled with the fact that GB lost a very very good qb last year that will not be replaced this year. He made the offense go. Yes the tailback is good but without the qb being keyed by the defenses not nearly as good this year. I do hope to get a chance to see Hampton this year pujo.

Hampton lost over 3000 yards from last years backfield,also lost the lb.ers.That being said,they will have a big line and some good size at lb,er.The work ethic is the best I've been around.I thimk they could have a pretty good year.I'm really proud of this group of kids.

You better watch those guarantees papaw they will come back and bite you.

I'm not a big fan of GCA to say the least,but I'll be happy if coach Brewster does well.He's highly respected in this neck of the woods.As good of a coach as TL is,I still think Oneida did a bad thing.I've learded in life if you do bad things,they usually come back to haunt you.Carma ,poetic justice or just the good lords way of letting you know what you did.When things are done the wrong way,you usually pay the price in the end.

I honestly don't know that much about the GCA program, but I know that they lost 4 of their 5 starting offensive linemen, 2 or their 3 starting running backs, their tight end, and their go to all-state receiver. How can they be that good next year? Now, their quarterback is good, McKamey is returning, and a few other linemen will step in, but won't be as effective. Fill me in on what they have coming up that will allow them to be "that" good.