soooo proud of mcminn central moving on to substate

paula

We didn't have the best game tonight, but managed to pull it off.

I knew it would be a tough game but figured Central would win by about 12-15. In spite of not playing their best game the Chargerettes beat an opponent that was fired up for them, and one that they had already beat twice this year.

We should know within an hour whether Grundy Co. or Livingston Academy visits the Round House for the substate game.

I know Masingale should get Miss Basketball! I love watching Casteel and Young play. I was glad to see freshman, Trentham, play better at the end. I do, however, miss watching freshman, Myers, play.

Congrats to Coach Morgan, Coach Young, and the Chargerettes. Have heard a few rumors that the freshman Myers might come back. Can you confirm this??

Congrats to Coach Morgan, Coach Young, and the Chargerettes. Have heard a few rumors that the freshman Myers might come back. Can you confirm this??

I've have been told that Myers is done for the season. I've heard low broken tibia. This is also from students though, and sometimes rumors can go crazy with them. I hope you've heard from a more reliable source than I have!

I've have been told that Myers is done for the season. I've heard low broken tibia. This is also from students though, and sometimes rumors can go crazy with them. I hope you've heard from a more reliable source than I have!

Who knows as far as that goes. lol. I believe the injury is actually a fracture to the upper fibula which is a non weight bearing bone. Would be much less serious than a broken tibia. Maybe its true.

Who knows as far as that goes. lol. I believe the injury is actually a fracture to the upper fibula which is a non weight bearing bone. Would be much less serious than a broken tibia. Maybe its true.

Facebook official from Kelsey Myers' page...the doctor has cleared her to play! I'm glad your initial rumor was true! It just got MUCH harder for Grundy. She doesn't have much time to get ready though! Go Big Blue!

I just heard Kelsey Myers is ready to return. Many Central fans will be so glad because she is one of the top players, even as a freshman. I worry about her stamina being weaker due to her being out for the past few weeks. I know she is tough and will suck it up, but her resting for the past few weeks may hinder her in some aspects.