Friendship Christian vs. CSAS

GeorgeBailey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know about Chattanooga Arts and Sciences? I can't find anything about them.

They were a very good team last year, but they lost a lot and is nowhere near as strong. Typically this region is fairly strong, but this year it seems pretty weak so region 4 could send two teams to Murfreesboro. I would say this being a home game for FCS they come out winning by 20+.

I doubt very seriously if they bring a crowd outside of parents. Kind of like the private school so there should be plenty of good seats to be had :)

Yeah you should come since your boys team isn't playing anymore, so is that two years in a row we have put you out? And how's your baseball team looking? Have they improved any from that team we beat by like 25 last year?

I doubt very seriously if they bring a crowd outside of parents. Kind of like the private school so there should be plenty of good seats to be had :)

Get there early. Our gym will be packed. But seriously, folks. Is this what we want to argue about? How well the fans turn out? Who knows anything about the team? We played them in Chattanooga one year. But I can't remember how it went. I know we lost. Maybe if we can get past this Sectional, those who think we're only a football or baseball program will give us some respect. Probably not.

Get there early. Our gym will be packed. But seriously, folks. Is this what we want to argue about? How well the fans turn out? Who knows anything about the team? We played them in Chattanooga one year. But I can't remember how it went. I know we lost. Maybe if we can get past this Sectional, those who think we're only a football or baseball program will give us some respect. Probably not.

Played down at CSAS last year and lost by 20+. As I said CSAS isn't the same team they were last year; FCS should handle them fairly easy if they played like they have through the region tournament.

I agree. As I said earlier I thought the winner of crange and FC would ne headed to state. I believe FC will beat csas easily. I know pickett co played them toward end of season and won by 9. I also think crange has a great chance st going to the big dance. Of course its tough to travel bit the way they've been playing they are more than capable of beating grace

Yeah you should come since your boys team isn't playing anymore, so is that two years in a row we have put you out? And how's your baseball team looking? Have they improved any from that team we beat by like 25 last year?

You christian posters just keep showing your true colors don't you. Just because you recruit kids every year for every sport which allows you to compete year after year, you want everyone to think you're above them and they are beneath you. People from this school constantly act as if you're better than the rest of us when in reality, your school is recruiting kids from outside of its area to play sports for them which is an unfair advantage and you wonder why the rest of the schools in the region root against you? Its people like you that give this school a bad name. I noticed you people never post on the boards where your school doesn't do so good like the girls basketball forum. You don't see others on here talking about how bad that program is and how bad we would or could or have beaten them do you? I feel sorry for people like yourself, you represent a christian school but you are nothing like a true christian in reality.

Edited by devilfanatic

You christian posters just keep showing your true colors don't you. Just because you recruit kids every year for every sport which allows you to compete year after year, you want everyone to think you're above them and they are beneath you. People from this school constantly act as if you're better than the rest of us when in reality, your school is recruiting kids from outside of its area to play sports for them which is an unfair advantage and you wonder why the rest of the schools in the region root against you? Its people like you that give this school a bad name. I noticed you people never post on the boards where your school doesn't do so good like the girls basketball forum. You don't see others on here talking about how bad that program is and how bad we would or could or have beaten them do you? I feel sorry for people like yourself, you represent a christian school but you are nothing like a true christian in reality.

Quit acting like we're only good at sports because we recruit people out of our area to play. I would love not to use myself as an example because it looks selfish, but since you want everyone to believe we recruit 5 star athletes out of state to come play for us, I feel like using myself as an example will be sufficient for what I want to say. I have lived 10 minutes away from friendship my entire life, I was a 4 year starter in baseball and started all the games my sophomore and senior years of football, I also started 3 games my freshman year of football (missed my junior year due to having Tommy John surgery in the summer). I'm not gonna go into personal accolades or stats, but I wasn't a lousy player. Now to try to say that I was recruited to go to friendship is a joke. I went because my dad wanted a better education and atmosphere than what I would have gotten at Wilson Central. This is the case for most who transfer to friendship. Yes, some do transfer in only to play sports. I'm sure your school has had a few do that in girls since I guess that's all your good at. Friendship doesn't have to go out and recruit people, the sports program does that for itself with the success we have. Very rarely do we have transfers who live in another county come to our school, I'd venture to say 95% of the athletes are from Wilson County. And why do you not see me on the girls forum? Well honestly it's because I don't ever watch the girls play. I can't stand watching 1A girls basketball because I grew up watching MJ girls play because my sister went there and was a 3 year starter for them. After seeing MJ girls basketball for 6 or 7 years, trying to watch 1A girls basketball is like watching 9 and 10 year olds play baseball, pretty dang boring lol. But back to the recruiting thing and the whole thing where you think we're all from different counties, the seniors that played baseball my junior and senior years, all of us but 1 lived within 10 minutes of the school. The best athlete I played with at friendship, Lee Maasen, he lives about a minute away from school. So yeah we definitely recruit nationally lol. And as for the whole unchristian thing, I'm prideful and yes that's a sin so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm also very competitive so it doesn't help that someone from Jackson County, where your guys sports really don't even compete with ours, tries to accuse us of things that aren't true. I'll say it again, I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings. Now can anyone give me any info on CSAS? I'd like to know about how athletic they are and what type of size they have.