Union City State Bound

Halliday80

One of the Adamsville coaches gave me the rundown on UC,they're big,fast,physical,and can shoot!Thats quite an impressive list of attributes but they are also very young,and have never been in an atmosphere like the 'glass house' before.Teams freqently advance to the elite eight,and leave their A-game back in their hometown,I've seen it firsthand.One piece of advice to the UC faithful,the Lady Tornadoes are young and talented,have an opportunity to put together a two or three year run of titles in district,region,and state levels,but take nothing for granted because the toughest part of that scenario starts now.Enjoy the experiance at the 'Boro,it's a special treat for the kids and fans alike,and no guarantees are given to return no matter how good you are.In a little over three days 21 teams will have been beaten and three will be left standing...good luck,and give 'em your best shot!

Edited by tradertwo

One of the Adamsville coaches gave me the rundown on UC,they're big,fast,physical,and can shoot!Thats quite an impressive list of attributes but they are also very young,and have never been in an atmosphere like the 'glass house' before.Teams freqently advance to the elite eight,and leave their A-game back in their hometown,I've seen it firsthand.One piece of advice to the UC faithful,the Lady Tornadoes are young and talented,have an opportunity to put together a two or three year run of titles in district,region,and state levels,but take nothing for granted because the toughest part of that scenario starts now.Enjoy the experiance at the 'Boro,it's a special treat for the kids and fans alike,and no guarantees are given to return no matter how good you are.In a little over three days 21 teams will have been beaten and three will be left standing...good luck,and give 'em your best shot!

Makes Wartburg and UC a wild game, bc Wartburg Has been there a few years ago, and UC has not!