Hey Onlooker!!!!!!

ruppsrunt

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been enjoying your posts on the FB board. I have no idea who Lebanon plays or who they schedule. After my banner three year coaching basketball career, I try to stay away from the game. We need to hook up when you come to Smith Co. and meet face-to-face in a barb throwing showdown. Could raise some money for a good cause...like my house or car payment. I will pass the offer on to the LHS basketball staff. Where exactly on the coast are you located?

Posted by onlooker:

I have been enjoying your posts on the FB board. I have no idea who Lebanon plays or who they schedule. After my banner three year coaching basketball career, I try to stay away from the game. We need to hook up when you come to Smith Co. and meet face-to-face in a barb throwing showdown. Could raise some money for a good cause...like my house or car payment. I will pass the offer on to the LHS basketball staff. Where exactly on the coast are you located?

40 miles from Gulfport..... hey onlooker me thinks you have a SPLIT personality...... :)

Posted by onlooker:

We all are a bit off. Like I said, I have no hard feelings. How is the pay where you are and how bad is hurricane season?

We could start another thread and spar if you would like.

Thinking of coming down....the pay is getting better...the schools are getting better...the athletes are better.....the weather is better....and the women are beautiful......the hurricanes are BADDDDD.

Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

We all are a bit off. Like I said, I have no hard feelings. How is the pay where you are and how bad is hurricane season?

Thinking of coming down....the pay is getting better...the schools are getting better...the athletes are better.....the weather is better....and the women are beautiful......the hurricanes are BADDDDD.

Hey...maybe one of those hurricanes will get some of those beautiful women all confused and you can get a date!!!...

Are you coming up here for the Portland Game?...I need to know...Hive Jive in the planning... :)

I am way too fat, old, and ugly to be concerned about women taking an interest in me. Does the Bee Hive really exist? If so where? As you may be able to tell, I am not from around here originally.

Runt, just drop an application off for me at the Hive and I will get it later.

The schedule at Lebanon is "Full." That was a quote and I will comment no more.

Posted by onlooker:

I am way too fat, old, and ugly to be concerned about women taking an interest in me. Does the Bee Hive really exist? If so where? As you may be able to tell, I am not from around here originally.

Runt, just drop an application off for me at the Hive and I will get it later.

The schedule at Lebanon is "Full." That was a quote and I will comment no more.

I wasn't referring to you, Onlooker...cause we all know Ruppy would have to find one truly confused woman to get a date!!!...(He knows I love him like my luggage...and can say nasty things about him!!!)...

Yes...the BeeHive exists...just right up Highway 70 from Lebanon....wanna come up when Ruppy comes???

Posted by onlooker:

I am probably not as ugly as Rupp sounds. I will have to take a rain check. If my identity is blown, there goes all the fun with him.

I would like to pick up an application if he can remember to bring it with him.

Ok...so we'll have to arrange a drop off point...all mysterious like...in the dark....whhoooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeee...

Man you take it easy on dillie and ripppppp into me..... Make the Hive Jive on Sat. We have homecoming here Fri. night..... The principal was going to let me off duty because I have been acting a little crazy and he felt I needed some R&R but now he says they need me for "security" purposes..... I am going to drive up there Sat morning and take off on Mon. Just tell me what time...By the way thought you would like this....some of our finest rolled the campus as a homecoming prank.....our principal(who I would not mess with if I had a 100ft. pole) caught up with them and forced them at GUNPOINT to return to school and start cleaning up the mess. This was at 2:30 this morning. They are out in front of the school as I write finishing up their work. HOW BOUT THAT....only in MS.

onlooker: I will put your application in but I must warn you.....wrastling with some of these cajun queens can be tough on an old man's ticker...... :)

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

Hey...maybe one of those hurricanes will get some of those beautiful women all confused and you can get a date!!!...

Are you coming up here for the Portland Game?...I need to know...Hive Jive in the planning... :)

Quennie you know I am STILL a legend in SC. That was a long time ago and I am old now....... :D