Hey Onlooker!!!!!!

ruppsrunt

Bring all the cajun women you can load up. Where I come from those will be tame. Just bring the application. I will have the Air National Guard drop me in by chopper and get the application. I am sure everybody at your school feels safe with you on security. Is a gun needed if I were to show up at the "Hive?"

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by onlooker:

Bring all the cajun women you can load up. Where I come from those will be tame. Just bring the application. I will have the Air National Guard drop me in by chopper and get the application. I am sure everybody at your school feels safe with you on security. Is a gun needed if I were to show up at the "Hive?"

Come on up....I can promise you the Queen is housebroken...Twan and Fan....that is an entirely different story...... :o

Posted by ruppsrunt:

Man you take it easy on dillie and ripppppp into me..... Make the Hive Jive on Sat. We have homecoming here Fri. night..... The principal was going to let me off duty because I have been acting a little crazy and he felt I needed some R&R but now he says they need me for "security" purposes..... I am going to drive up there Sat morning and take off on Mon. Just tell me what time...By the way thought you would like this....some of our finest rolled the campus as a homecoming prank.....our principal(who I would not mess with if I had a 100ft. pole) caught up with them and forced them at GUNPOINT to return to school and start cleaning up the mess. This was at 2:30 this morning. They are out in front of the school as I write finishing up their work. HOW BOUT THAT....only in MS.

onlooker: I will put your application in but I must warn you.....wrastling with some of these cajun queens can be tough on an old man's ticker...... :o

Sounds like the kind of place I need to be teaching...Have Glock...Diagram that sentence!!!...f9d...

You do realize that the Portland Game is NEXT Friday, right???

Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

Come on up....I can promise you the Queen is housebroken...Twan and Fan....that is an entirely different story...... :o

I always make FanMOUTH stay outside...til late in the evening...then we let him in to entertain us...he does such a cute little jivey jig... :)

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

Come on up....I can promise you the Queen is housebroken...Twan and Fan....that is an entirely different story...... ;)

I always make FanMOUTH stay outside...til late in the evening...then we let him in to entertain us...he does such a cute little jivey jig... ;)

Queen....will be in Sat. I open up a week from next Tues. so I will practice next weekend....If you want to get together on Sat. let me know TOMORROW.....

Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

Come on up....I can promise you the Queen is housebroken...Twan and Fan....that is an entirely different story...... :D

I always make FanMOUTH stay outside...til late in the evening...then we let him in to entertain us...he does such a cute little jivey jig... :D

Queen....will be in Sat. I open up a week from next Tues. so I will practice next weekend....If you want to get together on Sat. let me know TOMORROW.....

Hey Ruppy....Come on over...I'll probably be all alone...cause it's a home game...even the Redhead is going to watch Alabama whoop up on the Vols...let me know something...and I'll be there...give me a call...615-418-5229 :D

Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by QueenBee:
Posted by ruppsrunt:
Posted by onlooker:

I may watch with dear old Dad. Regardless I will give you a call.

Come on up....I can promise you the Queen is housebroken...Twan and Fan....that is an entirely different story...... :D

I always make FanMOUTH stay outside...til late in the evening...then we let him in to entertain us...he does such a cute little jivey jig... :D

Hey Ruppy....Come on over...I'll probably be all alone...cause it's a home game...even the Redhead is going to watch Alabama whoop up on the Vols...let me know something...and I'll be there...give me a call...615-418-5229 :D