BTW Warriors

littleo

I have no problem with those of you who support your teams wholeheartedly,

and hate your opponents with the same passion, but when you tell

outright lies just because a team is better than yours, that's sick!

The scorekeeper at BTW is a former coach who would never intentionally

have her integrity questioned by cheating in a scorebook. And I'm sure

those making those claims know there are two scorebooks. And changing

jerseys and bricking buses? Be real!!!!

Edited by littleo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scorekeeper at BTW is a former coach who would never intentially

true. been a lot of haters this post season. where the BTW haters at? Cant really hear you.. Those Humbolt steaks were great tonight

Please hear me loud and clear, BTW is the BEST team in Class A basketball. TCA played a very, very good Lake County team and was tied with 2 left but please understand that if LC is a 9 on a scale of 1-10, then BTW is a 10. BT is at a whole different level. Would love to see those two in championship game. Hope they are in opposite brackets. Would be one heck of a game! Both teams are crazy athletic! Good luck to both and bring one home to West Tennessee.

Please hear me loud and clear, BTW is the BEST team in Class A basketball. TCA played a very, very good Lake County team and was tied with 2 left but please understand that if LC is a 9 on a scale of 1-10, then BTW is a 10. BT is at a whole different level. Would love to see those two in championship game. Hope they are in opposite brackets. Would be one heck of a game! Both teams are crazy athletic! Good luck to both and bring one home to West Tennessee.

Lake Co supposedly had one of their worst shooting games of the year and beat TCA by 8. BTW supposedly had a bad game against TCA and only beat them by 4. I don't understand your logic?

The scorekeeper at BTW is a former coach who would never intentially

The "bricking buses" comment was mine and I immiediately followed that with the fact that I never saw anything from anyone other than great sportsmanship,and made it clear that it was heresay,mentioned to me by a liberty fan.If you reread all my posts I've never made a negative comment about BTW or any Memphis Schools.I'll say one more time that myself or anyone that I know personaly have never had one negative experiance in Memphis,and have attended 10 or more games there(most in a playoff atmosphere).After a district tournament game this season with a "rival" school,the players and fans were pelted with miniture balls.The schools in question are 10-12 miles apart and families,friends,and neihbors are split in which one they follow.I do not respect their fans and/or students responsible for the act(whoever they are),but do not hold everyone who follows them at fault.I think that BTW has probably the most talent I've ever seen on the floor at once in a 1A team,love to watch a fast paced game,and therefore would love the opportunity to watch them in the championship game,so please don't twist my comments into the conclusion that I'm a "BTW hater".

I was only a hater cause yall beat a Team by 100 3 times. Oh by the way, Welcome to the Big Leagues. No more games played at BTW.

lol you are really desperate now. Everyone knows we only beat by 100 once. Don't twist it be a man. Alo sir i'm pretty sure BTW doesnt have to be at home to win, they proved it. On the road in a hostile environment twice. Hey Guru, you can never talk to me about the Big Leagues. you are desperate now. BTW is no stranger to substate games, state tournaments, national record breaking & holding, Mr. Basketballs, McDonald AllAmericans, playing for national high school championships on national tv, or NBA players (all facts). And we did this all in Class AA, not class A (another fact). But you want to talk about the Big Leagues. lol. If Perry county was in class AA in Memphis they would be lucky to break even. And thats a fact. No sir, we welcome you to the Big Leagues. No more cupcake teams with no scorers and no athletes. We never heard of Perry County!!!

Edited by BTWSheriff

lol sir i'm pretty sure BTW doesnt have to be at home to win, they proved it. On the road in a hostile environment twice. Hey Guru, you can never talk to me about the Big Leagues. you are desperate now. BTW is no stranger to substate games, state tournaments, national record breaking & holding, Mr. Basketballs, McDonald AllAmericans, playing for national high school championships on national tv, or NBA players (all facts). And we did this all in Class AA, not class A (another fact). But you want to talk about the Big Leagues. lol. If Perry county was in class AA in Memphis they would be lucky to break even. And thats a fact. No sir, we welcome you to the Big Leagues. No more cupcake teams with no scorers and no athletes. We never heard of Perry County!!!

Other than the McDonalds All American thing Perry County has had all the other things you've mentioned. And even though your going to say it was in the Stone Age. When Perry County won in 55' 56' 57' there were no Classifications. :thumb:

Oh and on a Side Note when we won in 97' we beat the AA State Champs in Regular Season, JUST SAYING.

Edited by theGURU

Other than the McDonalds All American thing Perry County has had all the other things you've mentioned. And even though your going to say it was in the Stone Age. When Perry County won in 55' 56' 57' there were no Classifications. :thumb:

Oh and on a Side Note when we won in 97' we beat the AA State Champs in Regular Season, JUST SAYING.

who did you guys play and what year did you all play in the national championship? Also notice that I said NBA players Name them and the teams. also which national records ya'll hold. please let me know......You said Big Leagues, not me

Edited by BTWSheriff

Lake Co supposedly had one of their worst shooting games of the year and beat TCA by 8. BTW supposedly had a bad game against TCA and only beat them by 4. I don't understand your logic?

The logic GURU,is something you'd have to witness in person.Player for player nobody will match the size,speed,and talent of BTW...not Perry County,not Lake County,obviously not Humboldt,nobody!Their "weakness"(here I go opening this can of worms again)is in the coaching,and that's decieving too.They share the ball well,play team defense,exhibit a good positive attitude,all the indicators of good coaching with one problem.When(and if)a team can hang around enough to put any pressure on them,they do not respond well.Humboldt wins games in the same manner as BTW,straightforward "lets tip it up and see whos the best"style,and thats why BTW beat them easily,they're too good.Northcutt and TCA ran a good offense,micromanaged the game,and chose the matchups where they had the best chances,just didn't have the players to seal the deal.If a team with good athletes and a good coach has a hot shooting night,the Warriors might be in trouble.If all those things don't come togther...hand them the gold ball now.