Bradley and Blackmon an instant classic...almost.

Ericblair

I talked to the ref before the game and he said he hated BC and they smelled funy and were soo gross. I told him to grow up. :popcorneater:

Why post comments like this??? These kids were just done about as bad as can be done. There is nothing funny about it. A tech was called because the ref read the lips of a player from 40 feet away? The ref he was supposedly cussing did not hear a word or even turn around? If you were there you know all of this so please do not make up things.

Looks like somebody has a crush!

Also, when should a referee stop refereeing? Aparently at 1.5 seconds left then the officials should stop blowing the whistle. I always thought about 2 minutes to go in the game just have a free for all.

No body said anything about the player being guarded hard or bumped when he slipped because you don't call that foul and put him on the line to win the game with 1.5 seconds. Just like you don't call the tech from 30 to 40 feet away with 1.5 sec because you read a players lips???? WTF crush?

I know what I saw and it has been confirmed by multiple people. If 5% of the people there saw it then that's well over 100 people that would have seen it, so pretty reliable if you asked me. I guess my biggest deal with it is the perspective of the situaton. The player in question is the one that cost them the game, not the official. Maybe if the ref would have T'd him up in the first half he would have kept his mouth closed at the end. The ref did his job...watching the bench area during a time-out. Watch any bball game...during timeouts there is one official watching each bench. Unfortunately, what will get lost in the rhetoric is that it was a great game between two good teams.

Well, this has devolved into a He said - She said peeing contest so I'm out. Congrats to Bradley on a great season. I guess we'll see you at your place this fall for the return football trip.

Saw what blaze? the man he was cussing did not hear him or see him and he was right beside him walking toward the bench however Johnny dip stick from half court is a ninja jedi and read his lips or read his mind and decided he would give the game to Blackmon..... No he said she said there just a ref deciding to be the dumbest of all time.. why not ask the poor white ref if he was being cursed? ever think of that we know he could not hear him because he never turned or t"d him up hisself in fact he had to ask the idiot ref what he called it for again from 35 to 40 feet away.

No body said anything about the player being guarded hard or bumped when he slipped because you don't call that foul and put him on the line to win the game with 1.5 seconds. Just like you don't call the tech from 30 to 40 feet away with 1.5 sec because you read a players lips???? WTF crush?

[/

Edited by Baller5714

"So let me get this right...if there is only 1 second on the clock in a tie game, then it is acceptable for a 17-18 year old kid to say "F You" to an official?!!!(yes, that is what was said)."

Interestingly, that is not what was said, as the video CLEARLY shows. Go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel better about the win.

"So let me get this right...if there is only 1 second on the clock in a tie game, then it is acceptable for a 17-18 year old kid to say "F You" to an official?!!!(yes, that is what was said)."

Interestingly, that is not what was said, as the video CLEARLY shows. Go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel better about the win.

Then post the video or provide a link and let's all decide.

I really despise the people that are posting here on behalf of Blackman. If u can honestly say that Blackman DESERVED to win a tied game on a technical foul call then I believe that says a lot about your character. The entire game was amazing until the final 1.5 secs. THEN, one official decided to play judge, jury, and executioner to the BCHS basketball team. AND THEN THE STUDENT SECTION OF BLACKMAN RUSHES THE COURT AND TAUNTS THE BCHS STUDENT SECTION, AND THEN BLACKMANS COACH LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF BRADLEY FANS. I am not a sore loser in any way shape or form. I will, however, never be disrespected or see my friends and alma mater disrespected by ANYONE. As I have written in earlier posts and NOBODY has even commented on BLACKMANS WOMENS COACH DID NOT EVEN AGREE WITH THE CALL. If he didnt agree with the call and these anonymous Blackman fans continue to support this 'amazingly talented referee' how do u expect for me to respect anything u are posting on here.