Spring Hill, can they win it all?

MC1992

I thought we would keep closer than that. I looked at how we played East Lit. last year with the same players we have now and lost by 4, and that same East Lit. team went to the championship game last year. CPA looks stout though. I will be rooting for them to win it all. Good Luck CPA.

Spring Hill just couldn't handle the pressure or the speed of the dribble penetration. Actually, they shot the 3 very well. At one point in the 2nd half, they were 9-20 from 3. That is very good for a HS team, and kept the score from being even worse. They also shot their FT's well.

#10 for Spring Hill was very impressive - a great player and he had a great game.

Spring Hill has experience, within their region. Again,I call it like I see. As i've said many times, they don't play anyone. They look very nervous today. Does CPA look good, yes. But they don't look devestating. Stone Memorial will give CPA a better match up. Spring Hill's district is very weak. Now they will lose all this "experience" to graduation and back at the drawing board next year.CPA plays on bigger stages....Period.

Region or District doesn't matter, the better team won. If CPA was in a weak district/region they still would be a good team, and the outcome would've been the same. Hats off to CPA, you guys played a good game. SH could've played better, but sometimes the way you play is due to your opponent. I'm rolling with CPA to keep the gold ball in Mid-Ten, Go Lions!!!!!

Region or District doesn't matter, the better team won. If CPA was in a weak district/region they still would be a good team, and the outcome would've been the same. Hats off to CPA, you guys played a good game. SH could've played better, but sometimes the way you play is due to your opponent. I'm rolling with CPA to keep the gold ball in Mid-Ten, Go Lions!!!!!

I have to disagree with you MC1992. Region and district does matter. Spring Hill looked very nervous.You could tell they have never been on the big stage. That does matter. Stone Memorial will play CPA much tougher. CPA has a good team but they do not look unbeatable. But you can tell they have a played on a bigger stage/stronger schedule.