A.C. @ Powell

TSpoon

I agree. With all the talent on that squad, they should be 16-0 in the district. AC has no chance today. Owenby will deal and Durand will give up 3-6 runs. Look for a 5-0 W for Powell.

Powell won 9-1.....Drake Owenby pitched a great game: 7 IP, 3 hits, 0 ER and Colby Skeen hit a 2-run bomb that may still be traveling. :lol:

It's early but Powell looked pretty good. They faced a good pitcher in Durand and hit it pretty good. :thumb:

What about round 2 at A.C. Wednesday?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HVA4LIFE

Powell should not lose a game in the district this year.

Once again SoxFan1... You're acting like your john anderson for ESPN like you know everything. HVA WILL i REPEAT WILL sweep Powell panthers!!! These kids are gonna put them away in back to back 5 inning games. put your money where your mouth is. #HVA4LIFE

I agree. With all the talent on that squad, they should be 16-0 in the district. AC has no chance today. Owenby will deal and Durand will give up 3-6 runs. Look for a 5-0 W for Powell.

Sorry but I must disagree. You make it seem that Powell has all the talent, when it is obvious that HVA ran the district last year and plan to do so again this year. This team is possibly the best base running team in the district, and I expect the same results last year. Powell has no chance period the end.

Sorry but I must disagree. You make it seem that Powell has all the talent, when it is obvious that HVA ran the district last year and plan to do so again this year. This team is possibly the best base running team in the district, and I expect the same results last year. Powell has no chance period the end.

If nothing else, you are entertaining. :roflol: Keep it up...I'm sure no one from Powell reads this board, and even if they did, I'm sure this would not motivate them in the least. :rolleyes:

If nothing else, you are entertaining. :roflol: Keep it up...I'm sure no one from Powell reads this board, and even if they did, I'm sure this would not motivate them in the least. :rolleyes:

Powell should be undefeated in the district. They are loaded. So far, HVA is the best team I have seen, however. Powell may implode like last year's team did.

Edited by Soxfan1

Guest HVA4LIFE

Powell should be undefeated in the district. They are loaded. So far, HVA is the best team I have seen, however. Powell may implode like last year's team did.

The hawks will implode WARNING TRACK POWER against those owenby children.

Edited by HVA4LIFE

Ok first of all how bout we hop out of 1st grade and quit using smiley faces because it is nothing short of childish. Oh and I guess this website is just for the scrub teams in the district, so I might as well do something productive and cheer my Hawks to the ship. I think you are still upset from the brutal beating we gave you in the ship last year. please turn off your computer and never log on here again!