Unbalanced Tournament

BTWSheriff

this thread is crackin me up...

1st...i dont really care who we...TECH...play...i honestly think we got the best draw because we actually get to play different styles of basketball and make adjustments...i dont think anyone could have beaten howard but us...we are going to play and beat (hopefully) the 3 best teams (left) in the state at this tournament...so why does it matter

B. weve already beaten stone memorial once...so how come their game with CPA is "the championship"

c. how come CPAs game with spring hill was "the championship" spring hill brought a knife to a gun fight in the boro and got shook...its cool...i expect them to be ready next year

- the only time teams get split in the bracket is if they come from the same district...ie bolivar and liberty the last 2 championship tourneys

Cinco...south side was absolutely drillin that tiger tail in the regional semis...ive never seen bolivar take a beatin like that...i thought the scoreboard wasnt workin on the bolivar side...they got drummed and yes the refs did bring them back into that game...and yes SS stud freshman didnt play...so it was essentially fair based on athletes...shout out to polk and dre...hope they are healin up fine and dont have any serious lingering injuries...2 absolute studs from bolivar

you play who is put in front of you...the better team on that day will win...stone will give CPA fits and TECH will show why we have 3 gold balls and 1 silver in 10 years...enjoy ur weekend folks

this post brought to you by...DHSTENNIS

Edited by dhstennis

this thread is crackin me up...

1st...i dont really care who we...TECH...play...i honestly think we got the best draw because we actually get to play different styles of basketball and make adjustments...i dont think anyone could have beaten howard but us...we are going to play and beat (hopefully) the 3 best teams (left) in the state at this tournament...so why does it matter

B. weve already beaten stone memorial once...so how come their game with CPA is "the championship"

c. how come CPAs game with spring hill was "the championship" spring hill brought a middle school team with a bloated record to the boro and got shook...its cool...i expect them to be ready next year

- the only time teams get split in the bracket is if they come from the same district...ie bolivar and liberty the last 2 championship tourneys

Cinco...south side was absolutely drillin that tiger tail in the regional semis...ive never seen bolivar take a beatin like that...i thought the scoreboard wasnt workin on the bolivar side...they got drummed and yes the refs did bring them back into that game...and yes SS stud freshman didnt play...so it was essentially fair based on athletes...shout out to polk and dre...hope they are healin up fine and dont have any serious lingering injuries...2 absolute studs from bolivar

you play who is put in front of you...the better team on that day will win...stone will give CPA fits and TECH will show why we have 3 gold balls and 1 silver in 10 years...enjoy ur weekend folks

this post brought to you by...DHSTENNIS

:thumb: I absolutely agree. Where will you be sitting in the morning?

I have been watching the games today and I notice that there are teams playing in the tournament that I feel aren't even close to the level of some teams that aren't playing. Why are Memphis Mitchell and Liberty on the same side of the bracket? Its rediculous. Watching the Stone memorial/Livingston game, upsets me. Are you kidding me?

I got upset watching the Mitchel Liberty game are you kidding me! Total lack of fundamental basketball, I have seen better teams all year! Your right bracket was unbalanced the 4 teams Cpa, La, Stone, spring hill was much better than the other side!

I got upset watching the Mitchel Liberty game are you kidding me! Total lack of fundamental basketball, I have seen better teams all year! Your right bracket was unbalanced the 4 teams Cpa, La, Stone, spring hill was much better than the other side!

really...do they play defense where ur from...or just let folks shoot wide open jumpers all day long...enjoy the beatin mitchell is bout to put on CPA