Unbalanced Tournament

BTWSheriff

"If you really want to argue with Memphis talent being the best, why don't you argue them against every city/town in every other state in the nation"

Memphis is a top 3-5 city in the nation in terms of HS Basketball talent top to bottom, period. That was easy.

Where exactly is your proof? Point made.

It doesn't matter at this point anyways. The tournament has already started and BTW plays today. I will be up there to see what this "pefect" team that BtwSherrif speaks of is all about. Expecially if they end up playing tomorrow. Have fun with all of your "discussions" today. I will be watching the games instead.

I have a solution for you. Put on a cheerleading uniform,with 24 colors, that would represent all teams that made it to the Boro. That has just as much logic as the above statement you made. :popcorneater:

The statement you were refering to made more sense than any so far so your comeback is to make a joke? Shows your discussion is pointless! I dont see the Jackson co/clay co/clarkrange people or Upperman/Livingston/Cannon people on the girls forums whinning like some little babies cause only two can move on to state from 7a/8aa They celebrate the fact they get to watch great basketball in their own backyards! You should too. Didnt see any CPA fans putting down Manasas when they blew their doors off! West tn fans were complaining about the ap polls so how you gonna seed a tournament. IMO Stone & CPA is the best two left in AA & its a shame a silver ball will go west!

The statement you were refering to made more sense than any so far so your comeback is to make a joke? Shows your discussion is pointless! I dont see the Jackson co/clay co/clarkrange people or Upperman/Livingston/Cannon people on the girls forums whinning like some little babies cause only two can move on to state from 7a/8aa They celebrate the fact they get to watch great basketball in their own backyards! You should too. Didnt see any CPA fans putting down Manasas when they blew their doors off! West tn fans were complaining about the ap polls so how you gonna seed a tournament. IMO Stone & CPA is the best two left in AA & its a shame a silver ball will go west!

OooooooooK! If you say so. Whinning? I guess perception is not reality. I don't care what Clarkrange, Upperman, Livingston,Cannon people think. And I don't care what you think. I can think of a couple things you can do.

OooooooooK! If you say so. Whinning? I guess perception is not reality. I don't care what Clarkrange, Upperman, Livingston,Cannon people think. And I don't care what you think. I can think of a couple things you can do.

Yo mama & sister were busy with me so kodger will have to find something else to do! By the way I am a cannon fan and proud of it!

Maybe you haven't noticed but most central and east Tn. fans don't really care what YOU think. I personally think The T$$AA should just go ahead and crown a west TN. team the champ every year.(since west Tn. teams are the greatest thing that have ever laced up a pair of sneakers) :roflol: That way, maybe the inferior central and east Tn. teams could have a tournament without all the crying and complaining! :popcorneater:

Maybe you haven't noticed but most central and east Tn. fans don't really care what YOU think. I personally think The T$$AA should just go ahead and crown a west TN. team the champ every year.(since west Tn. teams are the greatest thing that have ever laced up a pair of sneakers) :roflol: That way, maybe the inferior central and east Tn. teams could have a tournament without all the crying and complaining! :popcorneater:

I think they should crown West TN as well, because they are much better.

Please dont be so sensitive sir. You were on a team that wasnt much good. you have to be able have conversations about certain topics. We know it is what it is but this is a message board and we like to talk about these situations. If you do not, disney.com is open. Sir this is not about talented players. Its about the best teams. The areas who have the best teams, in my opinion, should get more bids to state.

I thnk the ncaa takes on more teams from a a division. this is high school. and you think these kids from one end of the state to the other doesnt deserve an oppurtunity?

This nebutyn guy is just too closed-minded to get through to. I say we celebrate today's outcomes and leave him in his sorrows lol :)