Ohio TOC

jcddmoon

TN Wrestling Clubs. The Ohio Tournament of Champions is just around the corner. The TOC will not be having a Dual Competition this year however they are doing All-Star, Club, and Team points for the individuals. I bring this up to ask if anyone is putting a team together. The more wrestlers we can get together on a roster the cheaper the entry fee will be. See Below:

The discount given will be as follows:

8 or fewer wrestlers - no discount will be given

9-15 wrestlers - $5 discount per wrestler

16-25 wrestlers - $10 discount per wrestler

26-35 wrestlers - $15 discount per wrestler

36 or more wrestlers - $20 discount per wrestler

All info for the TOC is located on the following link:

http://www.ohiotofc.com/Home/Index

• 2 weeks later...

I have one maybe two going let me know how many more you need for a team and I can ask around.

That would be great. I would like to take as many as possible. Understand I am not going to do singlets, t-shirts or anything like that, and I would need money up front since I would have to enter the entire team to get teh discount. Below are the terms of the team discount.

Club & Team Competition

Beginning in 2012, the Ohio TofC will feature Club and Team Competition.

There will be three levels of Clubs/Teams:

Division I: All-Star - Clubs or Teams made up of wrestlers from a statewide, or multi statewide area, or wrestlers from more than 50 miles away.

Division II: Area - Clubs or Teams made up of wrestlers from approximately a 50 mile range or less. Generally speaking, a medium to large city or county wide team.

Division III: Local - Clubs or Teams made up of wrestlers from approx

Awards will be based on the overall place finish of each wrestler.

Club/Team awards will be given to the top 3 clubs/teams in each Division and Age Group and the top 6 clubs/teams in each Division overall.

Club & Team Rosters, (see link for entry club/team roster form below), will need to be turned in, to the Head Table, prior to the start of wrestling on Saturday morning. A wrestler may appear on a maximum of two different rosters, but nor more than one in any Division.

Download Form

Club & Team Discount Rates

In order to receive a group discount, for a Club/Team, all entries must be entered as a Group Entry (under one user name/password) and payment must be done with one transaction. The individual in charge of the group will be able to monitor each wrestler's status, make any weight changes necessary and print each individual's weigh in card.

The discount given will be as follows:

8 or fewer wrestlers - no discount will be given

9-15 wrestlers - $5 discount per wrestler

16-25 wrestlers - $10 discount per wrestler

26-35 wrestlers - $15 discount per wrestler

36 or more wrestlers - $20 discount per wrestler

***No discounts will be applied to additional family members, as they are already at the rate of $40. However, the addiitonal family members will be used in determining the total number of group members. The same applies to wrestlers in the Girls or Open Divisions.