Is Camion Patrick leaving Lenoir City?

automatic

You must have not read my post carefully then too. When he came to LC he had the CHOICE of staying at CLINTON also. If his Guardian gets a job at West he MIGHT follow him there. (One of his brothers plays at West).He also has played AAU basketball with two players from LC (Hall and T.Hall) also Rian Hall played on that same AAU team so if he doesn't stay at LC i see him moving to OR before West. T. Hall is his cousin also so we shall see..... :popcorneater: . Would Love to see him put up HUGE number with LC like he could have Last year

You are making the same point I am.As I said earlier leave West out of the conversation.I am saying he will be moving because his guardian is no longer at LC.Where he goes is still yet to be seen.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are making the same point I am.As I said earlier leave West out of the conversation.I am saying he will be moving because his guardian is no longer at LC.Where he goes is still yet to be seen.

If he has the Option to stay at LC like he had the Option to stay at Clinton he might just stay is what I was getting at. He knows he will be getting the ball thrown to him in the LC offense were if he goes somewhere else he has uncertainty (Unless its a Maryville or CAK) because not to many teams throw the ball around like LC

If he has the Option to stay at LC like he had the Option to stay at Clinton he might just stay is what I was getting at. He knows he will be getting the ball thrown to him in the LC offense were if he goes somewhere else he has uncertainty (Unless its a Maryville or CAK) because not to many teams throw the ball around like LC

Oak Ridge and Maryville run very similar offenses...Oak Ridge throws the ball around too, Swipes.

Oak Ridge and Maryville run very similar offenses...Oak Ridge throws the ball around too, Swipes.

I know you throw the ball around some at the Ridge but losing Zullinger will hurt your passing game IMO. If they Move Hall to QB he will be more a Running QB than a Passing one science.

How could Patrick have the OPTION to stay at Lenoir City if his legal guardian leaves Loudon County (e.g., to pursue another job)? Does he have another LEGAL guardian and/or parent living in the Loudon County school zone; if not, wouldn't Lenoir City be in violation of TSSAA regulations and subject to forfeiture of all games where Patrick participated?

How could Patrick have the OPTION to stay at Lenoir City if his legal guardian leaves Loudon County (e.g., to pursue another job)? Does he have another LEGAL guardian and/or parent living in the Loudon County school zone; if not, wouldn't Lenoir City be in violation of TSSAA regulations and subject to forfeiture of all games where Patrick participated?

Excellent Question!!!

I know you throw the ball around some at the Ridge but losing Zullinger will hurt your passing game IMO. If they Move Hall to QB he will be more a Running QB than a Passing one science.

Agreed, but it isn't set in stone at all who will be starting QB..May very well end up being Jaylin Henderson. I Don't like the idea of taking Rian out of his natural slot/RB position personally. We will see. Rian has every bit as good of an arm as Zulliger had, maybe even stronger. It's just his accuracy that worries me. Rian was a QB all his years in middle school at Robertsville.

Edited by SweetScience

Agreed, but it isn't set in stone at all who will be starting QB..May very well end up being Jaylin Henderson. I Don't like the idea of taking Rian out of his natural slot/RB position personally. We will see. Rian has every bit as good of an arm as Zulliger had, maybe even stronger. It's just his accuracy that worries me. Rian was a QB all his years in middle school at Robertsville.

I agree he does have a cannon on him just not very accurate like you said. Hall would put up big numbers if staying at his natural position slot/RB like he did last year. I'm not a Ridge fan, but I do like the way Rian plays football

I agree he does have a cannon on him just not very accurate like you said. Hall would put up big numbers if staying at his natural position slot/RB like he did last year. I'm not a Ridge fan, but I do like the way Rian plays football

Yes, he gives 110% every play, unlike Camion, to be honest. If Camion had his drive he would be one of the tops in the nation.

Let me weigh in on this one. First, yes Cam does have two brothers that go to West because they live with their dad, who lives in the West zone. However, Cam has not lived with his dad since middle school. An interesting note here is that at this point in time his dad could legally regain custody if he and Cam wanted to do so. Next, the big question is this, if the guardian no longer works for Lenoir City High School, can Cam even play for Lenoir City without a legal guardian living in Lenoir City? Would he be eligible if he paid tuition? I don't know exactly how that works. But the guardian lives in Clinton and the dad lives in Knoxville. One thing for sure it is going to be interesting to see where/if he even plays next year. I was told that Cam misses more than his fair share of school days. I know this for sure, in a conversation that I witnessed personally. Cam was asked point blank, "where are you going to play football next year?" His answer was "I'm staying at Lenoir City" Guess we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Edited by ORidgeKat

Let me weigh in on this one. First, yes Cam does have two brothers that go to West because they live with their dad, who lives in the West zone. However, Cam has not lived with his dad since middle school. An interesting note here is that at this point in time his dad could legally regain custody if he and Cam wanted to do so. Next, the big question is this, if the guardian no longer works for Lenoir City High School, can Cam even play for Lenoir City without a legal guardian living in Lenoir City? Would he be eligible if he paid tuition? I don't know exactly how that works. But the guardian lives in Clinton and the dad lives in Knoxville. One thing for sure it is going to be interesting to see where/if he even plays next year. I was told that Cam misses more than his fair share of school days. I know this for sure, in a conversation that I witnessed personally. Cam was asked point blank, "where are you going to play football next year?" His answer was "I'm staying at Lenoir City" Guess we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

I HEARD THE OLE BOY IS GOIN TO CAMPBELL CO.