BEARDEN HS BASEBALL

Vols1234

I think it's a done deal.

I think not! Bearden would be a high pressure job. Why would Rice leave a place that does not even have summer conditioning for the team and move where the expectation from the boosters would be over the top for the same amount of money? It would be a lateral move for Rice that would involve much more work and time away from his family.

I think not! Bearden would be a high pressure job. Why would Rice leave a place that does not even have summer conditioning for the team and move where the expectation from the boosters would be over the top for the same amount of money? It would be a lateral move for Rice that would involve much more work and time away from his family.

Good question.

I heard that the administration was not going to make a decision this week, maybe next....SERIOUSLY!!! I know several of the coaches, and the indecisiveness leaves them in limbo. I have talked to them about situation and they have no idea what is going on. I feel for them and their families. I hope the administration realizes that this indecision affects the coaches families in a negative way. You have at least three(that I know of) who would have to move, which would probably involve selling a house. I know this is a big decision for admin to make, but since you started during district tourny, I think you have had plenty of time.

PISS OR GET OFF THE POT!

This from today: @SBannerSports Couple of people close to Bearden HS have told me that Karns baseball coach John Rice is now tops on the list for the Bulldogs' job.

From my understanding it has been confirmed that he is the new coach at Bearden. Should be great news for Karns fans