Sequoyah vs Polk County

bigclittleh

No team stays on top forever. What group of players and fans doesn't bask in the glory of having a good season? The important thing is to show respect whether you are winning or losing. Please smokin note, show all these young men respect, no matter if your team is on top or on bottom. That is all I am going to say on this subject. Let's All enjoy the rest of this baseball season. Go District 5AA !!!

No team stays on top forever. What group of players and fans doesn't bask in the glory of having a good season? The important thing is to show respect whether you are winning or losing. Please smokin note, show all these young men respect, no matter if your team is on top or on bottom. That is all I am going to say on this subject. Let's All enjoy the rest of this baseball season. Go District 5AA !!!

Go chiefs . The GREAT TOWN OF MADISONVILLE SUPPORTS YOU

Shame on you smokin note. I know the Sequoyah baseball team is made up of a very good group of young men. Bashing them or their fans shows very bad taste. All the young athletes playing for their school should be only shown respect by all no matter what team you are pulling for.

I was lucky enough to make it out to see the Chefs and Wildcats in action last night. A couple observations:

1) The Chef fans were much more civilized than i have seen them in years past. So cudo's to you guys.

2) The baseball team still conducts themselves like a bunch of softball players. The rah- rah bush league stuff is embarrassing to the game of baseball. Yes, I could hear the comments being made by the chef players and they ARE STILL THE MOST BUSH LEAGUE TEAM IN THE STATE.

With that said, the series was just like i called it... a split. Good luck to both teams in the upcoming tournaments.

I was lucky enough to make it out to see the Chefs and Wildcats in action last night. A couple observations:

1) The Chef fans were much more civilized than i have seen them in years past. So cudo's to you guys.

2) The baseball team still conducts themselves like a bunch of softball players. The rah- rah bush league stuff is embarrassing to the game of baseball. Yes, I could hear the comments being made by the chef players and they ARE STILL THE MOST BUSH LEAGUE TEAM IN THE STATE.

With that said, the series was just like i called it... a split. Good luck to both teams in the upcoming tournaments.

Tellico played SQHS Wednesday (before I go further save the jokes we are not very good I know) but not only were the players very nice to us but so was the coaching staff. Now some of the students on the other hand were loud and rowdy but just being kids.(it was a play days so the whole school was out watching)Not sure what exactly you saw or heard and I am sure sometimes young men can get a little mouthy but I know some of the Srs & Jrs on that team from summer league and they are outstanding young men. Mr. Note if you don't like a team then don't like them but to be rude to them is another thing. You talk about being "bush league" and your very statements could be taken as bush league. I am glad you had sucess against SQHS because my 3 favorite high school teams are the Bears(even in our struggles) and anyone playing Sweetwater and Sequoyah!

• 2 weeks later...