Sequoyah vs Polk County

bigclittleh

Im saying CHEIFS all the way in this one. Sequoyah has STATE on there mind and nothing else, good luck stopping them

Having seen both, the major difference that stands out is the hitting. The Cheifs do seem to have the better bats. Polk has a very good pitcher but not sure if they have two. Sequoyah on the other hand does have two good pitcher which will help when the state run starts. I believe both are well coached which sometimes means more than the overall team talent level. The distract will be well represented by either team.

I geuss the Chargers will have to wait another year to see if they can get it togather. Lots of young talent for them if the coach can just get the team to come togather.

Im saying CHEIFS all the way in this one. Sequoyah has STATE on there mind and nothing else, good luck stopping them

The Chefs had STATE on their mind last year when E. Hammy sent them packing too. They are one of the most bush league teams in the state which is a product of one of the most bush league athletic departments in the state. Fans and players alike are an embarrassment to athletic conduct. Last year you would have thought the chefs won game 7 of the world series when they beat polk county's #5 pitcher to win the district championship. Im not saying they have a bad baseball team, but I am saying they are mentally weak and will choke again when the big lights come on in the region and sectional.

The Chefs had STATE on their mind last year when E. Hammy sent them packing too. They are one of the most bush league teams in the state which is a product of one of the most bush league athletic departments in the state. Fans and players alike are an embarrassment to athletic conduct. Last year you would have thought the chefs won game 7 of the world series when they beat polk county's #5 pitcher to win the district championship. Im not saying they have a bad baseball team, but I am saying they are mentally weak and will choke again when the big lights come on in the region and sectional.

smokeinote holding nothing back. should be two good games. chiefs better quit thinking about the state tournament and focus on one game at a time. never underestimate those wildcats.

• Upvote 1

smokinnote- apparently you are a mind reader as well as others. How do you know what the Chiefs are thinking. It sounds like thats what you think about state and your scared, any good coach will have their team beleiving they can goto the state tournament. I will tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking your an idot! You come on here and bash a whole community, the Chiefs must have kicked your butt somewhere along the way and its eating you up inside. If you want to see an embarrassment look in the mirror. If you want to post about baseball fine otherwise keep your personal feelings about a community to yourself. Keep you head up just because the Cheifs dominated the district last year and well on their way this year you should still keep trying. Cheifs vs Polk will be a great series as they both have quality leaders and great athletes.

Good luck smokin whatever your smokin!

Edited by volsfan321

Shame on you smokin note. I know the Sequoyah baseball team is made up of a very good group of young men. Bashing them or their fans shows very bad taste. All the young athletes playing for their school should be only shown respect by all no matter what team you are pulling for.

smokin- You are a idot! The Chiefs were excited to win the District Championship last year. Over the past 6 years all the Sequoyah Fans have heard is how great POLK County is and everyone else has no chance. When you Talk the talk and get beat it is hard to swallow. How about being a man and face the fact that Chiefs beat Polk last year and yes I know we lost the E. Hamilton. You have never heard me bash any players from any team and I hope Polk also goes to the state tournament. But next week the CHIEFS will beat POLK! GO CHIEFS!

smokinnote- apparently you are a mind reader as well as others. How do you know what the Chiefs are thinking. It sounds like thats what you think about state and your scared, any good coach will have their team beleiving they can goto the state tournament. I will tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking your an idot! You come on here and bash a whole community, the Chiefs must have kicked your butt somewhere along the way and its eating you up inside. If you want to see an embarrassment look in the mirror. If you want to post about baseball fine otherwise keep your personal feelings about a community to yourself. Keep you head up just because the Cheifs dominated the district last year and well on their way this year you should still keep trying. Cheifs vs Polk will be a great series as they both have quality leaders and great athletes.

Good luck smokin whatever your smokin!

I have never been beaten by Sequoyah at ANYTHING (golf, baseball, basketball)!!!!! Sequoyah was taking beat downs from Central long before Polk County ever came into the picture. You Gumps can basque in your short lived glory all you want, because when you guys move up to AAA in 2013 you wont have a prayer to compete in any sport.