Rockwood Football 2012

bigman07

Good kid, A student in the classroom, freshman of the year in Rockwood's district last year and the program doesn't need someone like that ? maybe you could use a few MORE kids smokin dope or getting in trouble at school or doing just enough in the classroom to stay on the team or maybe it's DUIs you want ? Don't get on here and write something that makes you look like a ... well, let's just say "not so smart" just because one of your best players and his family want more than what the PROGRAM has to offer

Never known someone to be such a low person! Your the type of person that doesn't know the first lick about what kind of work these biys put in! If thats your boy your standing so strong behind you need help! He won't have alumni's in this town! His fans need to go on! If they are gonna bring the program down hill, we don't need their snobbish attitude!

Edited by bigman07

Good kid, A student in the classroom, freshman of the year in Rockwood's district last year and the program doesn't need someone like that ? maybe you could use a few MORE kids smokin dope or getting in trouble at school or doing just enough in the classroom to stay on the team or maybe it's DUIs you want ? Don't get on here and write something that makes you look like a ... well, let's just say "not so smart" just because one of your best players and his family want more than what the PROGRAM has to offer

If kids wanna go. Let em go. RW will be fine without him. Newsflash, every program in America has kids that make bad decisions. What exactly did the program not offer this kid???

Sounds to me like he won't be happy wherever he ends up.

Just for giggles.........Let's play the "What if?" game for a minute:

What if things don't work out at the next school for whatever reason???

Then the player and his family will be at their 3rd school in 3 years. Starts to look like maybe "THEY'RE" the problem instead of everyone else.

Do they really think it's going to be beneficial for the "freshman of the year" to sit out an entire year of football???

If kids wanna go. Let em go. RW will be fine without him. Newsflash, every program in America has kids that make bad decisions. What exactly did the program not offer this kid???

Sounds to me like he won't be happy wherever he ends up.

Just for giggles.........Let's play the "What if?" game for a minute:

What if things don't work out at the next school for whatever reason???

Then the player and his family will be at their 3rd school in 3 years. Starts to look like maybe "THEY'RE" the problem instead of everyone else.

Do they really think it's going to be beneficial for the "freshman of the year" to sit out an entire year of football???

Look, my comment was directed at the bigman07 comment "don't need SOMEONE LIKE THAT in the program" and "he's a LOW PLAYER" I didn't say the first thing about Coach Webb or his staff. I also know that every program in America has problem kids including Knox Webb ( better throw Knox in there so nobody strokes out thinking I'm downing thier coach )that's why I didn't name names in my comment, it happens everywhere. No, Brant is not my kid, but I do know him and his family and I also know the Roane County School System and if anybody thinks Rockwood or any other school in RC has as much to offer in either athletics or academics as Knox Webb they're CRAZY. Do you really think he's going to miss an entire year of football? This is proof that MOST people don't have a clue what it takes to play football, he will have to sit out 10- 12 GAMES give or take. There is more to football than just Friday night

Look, my comment was directed at the bigman07 comment "don't need SOMEONE LIKE THAT in the program" and "he's a LOW PLAYER" I didn't say the first thing about Coach Webb or his staff. I also know that every program in America has problem kids including Knox Webb ( better throw Knox in there so nobody strokes out thinking I'm downing thier coach )that's why I didn't name names in my comment, it happens everywhere. No, Brant is not my kid, but I do know him and his family and I also know the Roane County School System and if anybody thinks Rockwood or any other school in RC has as much to offer in either athletics or academics as Knox Webb they're CRAZY. Do you really think he's going to miss an entire year of football? This is proof that MOST people don't have a clue what it takes to play football, he will have to sit out 10- 12 GAMES give or take. There is more to football than just Friday night

Shut up! It's low to let your classmates down let your city down turn on them that's loved you since day one! Let him go though! According to you were all smoking dope down here! Never seen someone so left out on news! IGNORANCE isn't needed!

Shut up! It's low to let your classmates down let your city down turn on them that's loved you since day one! Let him go though! According to you were all smoking dope down here! Never seen someone so left out on news! IGNORANCE isn't needed!

I throw some good logic down and all you have is "shut up"... Really ? You're right ignorance isn't needed, I'll contact CoachT tomorrow and find out where you need to turn your username in. I'll let you know.

Rockwood looked good tonight pumped for the fall! The young spots on the line have most of it together a little work with this team and their baseball boys back their gonna go deep

Good to hear. I'm looking forward to our trip down to your place this fall. I think it will be good match up like 2 years ago when we were there. That one ended in your favor....of course I'm hoping for a different out come this time, but I think the game will be very close.