Friendship Vs Eagleville

VandyFan7

I am not an Eagleville fan. However, you want to speak about truth. I was curious so I just checked the Tennessean website, offical scorebook from the game shows Eagleville hitters struck out 6 times. Seems like there is somebody that has a problem with the truth.

Don't listen to what Vandyfan has to say. He is new here and doesn't seem to put much information that's insightful in his posts

I was there for this game because we played the next game. I have no idea what game you were watching. I did not keep track but I guarantee you Eagleville did not strike out close to 14 times. Friendship only had like 5 basehits that were actually well hit. And your statement about "if Eagleville had thrown their ace FC would not have any trouble hitting him" just shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. If you play Eagleville later this year and face their ace I will wait for you to come back on here at list how many hits and runs you get off of him. If that was as well as you could hit their #4 then you are not going to hit Brian much at all.

Eaglevill may not have played good, but Friendship didn't either

I am not an Eagleville fan. However, you want to speak about truth. I was curious so I just checked the Tennessean website, offical scorebook from the game shows Eagleville hitters struck out 6 times. Seems like there is somebody that has a problem with the truth.

The number 14 is correct but he did not strike out 14. He retired 14 in a row

The number 14 is correct but he did not strike out 14. He retired 14 in a row

So let's do some math. 14 divided by 3 is what? 4.2. Or 4 innings and 2 batters of the next inning that he retired Im tired of hearing that "we didn't pitch our ace and yaw did ". That's because you ain't got but one. We have six pitchers that can throw as an ace. Heck. The only time I've seen snider and Godwin not throw a strike is when they choose to not throw a strike. I love watching our pitchers because they are great kids on and off the field. This is a great team. F/c. It's a pleasure to be associated with the school, parents , coaches and players. All are great people.

I was there for this game because we played the next game. I have no idea what game you were watching. I did not keep track but I guarantee you Eagleville did not strike out close to 14 times. Friendship only had like 5 basehits that were actually well hit. And your statement about "if Eagleville had thrown their ace FC would not have any trouble hitting him" just shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. If you play Eagleville later this year and face their ace I will wait for you to come back on here at list how many hits and runs you get off of him. If that was as well as you could hit their #4 then you are not going to hit Brian much at all.

. Just so u know. Our hitters hit aces better than some 60 mph junk throwing number 4-6 pitcher. Ask any of the many "d1 " signed pitchers we have faced this year.

Commander, good comment, vandy get a grip and do some homework before you run off at the mouth. I'll basically say what I already said. If both teams play well and have their 1 or 2 facing off it'd be a close game and could go either way. The two homeruns most likely wouldn't be on a deep field or maybe one would've been. FC beat Eagleville straight up (no excuses) but they didn't dominate. Lot of ball to be played before they have a chance to meet again anyway.

Haha coming from a FC graduate that played at FC and is always on here....

Yes I graduated and played baseball at friendship last year, what's your point? I said you don't post anything that's insightful and you come back with an even more ridiculous post. Your a pathetic misrepresentation of the FC school and I'd love for you to either quit posting or actually post something that's worth reading.

Is Getting baseball assessed by a Community "hero" akin to getting football assessed by a RBS "Swanson"? If so, Folks it's best to take "heros" post for what they are:

A Wannabes perspective on the outside of the fence who can't compete with those actually on the field.

Edited by Volzchamps