Friendship Vs Eagleville

VandyFan7

I thank FCS was pick to win the state that year, a head of McKenzie and Forrest.Anything and happen in one game....LV #1 was better than FCS #1 that day..

Ya thank?

The way I remember FC had 6 errors that game. Granted LV won and that's the only thing that matters but I doubt anyone was favored over McKenzie or Forest with the aces they each had that year.

Ya thank?

The way I remember FC had 6 errors that game. Granted LV won and that's the only thing that matters but I doubt anyone was favored over McKenzie or Forest with the aces they each had that year.

FCS may have got a bit ahead of themselves in that game against Lookout Valley and didn't take them too seriously.

I thank FCS was pick to win the state that year, a head of McKenzie and Forrest.Anything and happen in one game....LV #1 was better than FCS #1 that day..

No way was FCS the favorite to win it that year. I was only a seventh grader then but I didn't even think they had that good of a team that year. They had some talent on the team but they didn't play that well together, they didn't play good defense, and they really didn't hit all that well. There best pitcher had a pretty bad shoulder problem, it kept him from playing college ball. They had lost a ton of talent from the senior class the year before. The 2006 team was definitely not one of the better FCS teams we have had.

No way was FCS the favorite to win it that year. I was only a seventh grader then but I didn't even think they had that good of a team that year. They had some talent on the team but they didn't play that well together, they didn't play good defense, and they really didn't hit all that well. There best pitcher had a pretty bad shoulder problem, it kept him from playing college ball. They had lost a ton of talent from the senior class the year before. The 2006 team was definitely not one of the better FCS teams we have had.

FCS should win every year. They have great facilities and great support. Like altered bats that can't be inspected, they do a great job of "non-recruiting' rcruiting. It is beyond me when they mail out invitations to come to their school, how this is not recruiting. Eagleville has a great team in the "we play the players that are in our zone" league.

FCS should win every year. They have great facilities and great support. Like altered bats that can't be inspected, they do a great job of "non-recruiting' rcruiting. It is beyond me when they mail out invitations to come to their school, how this is not recruiting. Eagleville has a great team in the "we play the players that are in our zone" league.

Really?

I can't even guess what you're smoking! Ill start with the altered bats accusation. Our same basic team hit over 50 HR in 2011. Now with the BBCOR we have hit maybe 10 this season. Watertown, TC, and others have asked umpires to look at our bats and to be honest it is the ultimate compliment to our hitters. Hard work is the only difference is our bats and your teams.

Next is recruiting. Its the same old baseless accusations. FC costs approximately $7000 per yr and our athletes families pay that tuition plus county tax dollars to fund Wilson county schools and teams. No athlete can receive financial help and be eligible for athletics at FC.

Finally, I agree Eagleville has a good team. As far as them being " in zone" I have no idea nor is it important to me. Obviously they have met the TSSAA requirements for transfers and all is good.

Thanks again for the compliments on our facilities, team, and support. Best of luck!

Edited by Volzchamps

The 2005 FCS team is, in my opinion, the best team FCS has had. They just run into a wall named USJ. When I was playing it always seem like USJ or Goodpasture would win it every year or be there playing for the championship.

Really?

I can't even guess what you're smoking! Ill start with the altered bats accusation. Our same basic team hit over 50 HR in 2011. Now with the BBCOR we have hit maybe 10 this season. Watertown, TC, and others have asked umpires to look at our bats and to be honest it is the ultimate compliment to our hitters. Hard work is the only difference is our bats and your teams.

Next is recruiting. Its the same old baseless accusations. FC costs approximately $7000 per yr and our athletes families pay that tuition plus county tax dollars to fund Wilson county schools and teams. No athlete can receive financial help and be eligible for athletics at FC.

Finally, I agree Eagleville has a good team. As far as them being " in zone" I have no idea nor is it important to me. Obviously they have met the TSSAA requirements for transfers and all is good.

Thanks again for the compliments on our facilities, team, and support. Best of luck!

I wish MJ had the support that FC gets from their folks. FC should win it this year, they have the best team

Really?

As a UT fan, I am not surprised you did not understand the analogy. There is no way to prove BBCOR bats have been tampered with and there is no way to prove FCS actively recruits. They are an outstanding team from what I have heard. Eagleville as well, Eagleville does it with the players that are zoned. All I am saying. There is a difference from recruiting and giving financial aid. I did not say anything about financial aid. Please read my post.

Edited by onlooker

Eagleville is an open zone school. Anyone in Rutherford County can attend, but they must provide their own transportation if they are not in the zone. Oakland's IB program is the same way.

Thanks for the information on open zone. Did not know they existed in Rutherford County. It is my understanding you must qualify for the IB program. Is that correct?

Really?

HOLY BAH GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! :o:shock:

It cost less for me to attend UNA. LOL.....

Just came in from a great morning of digging ramps (that's a mountain delicacy from the lilly family akin to onions/leeks you cityslickers have never tasted) to have with my cornbread and soup beans for supper tonight and sat down to read this non-sense. Almost had to waddle out to the smokehouse to take a horn of some homemade corn squeezings after these dastardly accusations. The wind always blows harder when you're at the top of the flagpole especially from the jealous blowhards. FCS has earned everything they have accomplished this year through the hard work and dedication of it's athletes, coaches, and parents. There are no corked bats, no recruits on the payroll. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to the better team and move on.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction