Tullahoma vs. Columbia (what do you think)

wildcatdude

All I wanted to know was how many pitches he threw. I don't think I said anything about that being too many pitches for him. That's not for me to say anyway. His dad Travis knows what his kids can do and can't do. Tullahoma ended up with a sweep of Columbia with a 15-4 win against the Lions tonite at Tullahoma. Brad Roepke hit a walk off grand slam in the bottom of the 6th inning to end the game. Tullahoma hit the ball well tonite, but the Lions also made lots of errors. I know Coach Pickle wasn't a happy camper. The game tonite didn't have all the suspense of Tuesday's game, but it still was a good win for the Cats to finish the district schedule undefeated. Tullahoma finished 10-0 in district play and the Lions finished 7-3. The Cats overall record is now 22-7. Tullahoma will host perenial state power Mt Juliet Friday night at Grider Stadium at 5:30pm.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I wanted to know was how many pitches he threw. I don't think I said anything about that being too many pitches for him. That's not for me to say anyway. His dad Travis knows what his kids can do and can't do. Tullahoma ended up with a sweep of Columbia with a 15-4 win against the Lions tonite at Tullahoma. Brad Roepke hit a walk off grand slam in the bottom of the 6th inning to end the game. Tullahoma hit the ball well tonite, but the Lions also made lots of errors. I know Coach Pickle wasn't a happy camper. The game tonite didn't have all the suspense of Tuesday's game, but it still was a good win for the Cats to finish the district schedule undefeated. Tullahoma finished 10-0 in district play and the Lions finished 7-3. The Cats overall record is now 22-7. Tullahoma will host perenial state power Mt Juliet Friday night at Grider Stadium at 5:30pm.

"His dad Travis knows what his kids can do and can't do. " Wow I thought the caoch decided such things.

"His dad Travis knows what his kids can do and can't do. " Wow I thought the caoch decided such things.

His Dad is a coach. Besides this thread was started to talk about a great baseball series between 2 championship caliber teams.I dont understand how we got on this subject. The fact is Tullahoma swept a good Columbia team with 2 of the best pitchers in the state.

His Dad is a coach. Besides this thread was started to talk about a great baseball series between 2 championship caliber teams.I dont understand how we got on this subject. The fact is Tullahoma swept a good Columbia team with 2 of the best pitchers in the state.

I did not realize his dad was the coach, well then I retract my statement. I was reading your thread getting some insight into the Tullahoma team.