District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

Well, we don't play Columbia any more and we had no trouble last time we saw the tiggers. So, yeah, were in good hands.

But you sure did the first! I'll see if you want to

retract that statement about mid-season, not due

to play, I know y'all will have a good team, but

due to......let's see........well, OC knows the answer. Best of luck guys!!!!

Mid season?????? thats good the wheels aren't going to fall off till then cuz we play the tiggers game 5.

Glad you mentioned that first game, didn't OC do a great job coaching to come back and blow yall out in the second game. A blowout and a shutout. It was epic when your all universe kicker had that 19 yard field goal attempt and all of a sudden...

SHANK!!!!!

Mid season?????? thats good the wheels aren't going to fall off till then cuz we play the tiggers game 5.

Glad you mentioned that first game, didn't OC do a great job coaching to come back and blow yall out in the second game. A blowout and a shutout. It was epic when your all universe kicker had that 19 yard field goal attempt and all

of a sudden...

SHANK!!!!!

Really? You're gonna get on here and talk about a 15 yr old kid? No worries, I'm sure that miss will be far from his mind when he's kicking on Saturdays in the SEC. Speaking of, how's Bo doing at Ole Miss? Been arrested any this week?

Really? You're gonna get on here and talk about a 15 yr old kid? No worries, I'm sure that miss will be far from his mind when he's kicking on Saturdays in the SEC. Speaking of, how's Bo doing at Ole Miss? Been arrested any this week?

No I was just pointing out your schools inability to prepare your players for big games. I wasn't talking about one specific player, It was a total failure, the offense wtih 4 downs inside the ten and it wasn't all on the kicker, the line didn't block work a hoot.

No I was just pointing out your schools inability to prepare your players for big games. I wasn't talking about one specific player, It was a total failure, the offense wtih 4 downs inside the ten and it wasn't all on the kicker, the line didn't

block work a hoot.

It's not my school, but thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. I'll agree to that. Giles made adjustments from the first meeting and Marshall did not. That was pretty easy to see. Maybe new coaching staff will remedy that.

Nothing wrong with talking about the kid if it's football related and not personal. He did shank the kick, that is a fact. So it's not really that big of a deal. Bo's actually doing pretty good from what I heard during SEC media days. Coach Freeze said that him and Brunetti would begin the season as co-starters...not too bad I think. Oh and get your panties out of a wad.

Nothing wrong with talking about the kid if it's football related and not personal. He did shank the kick, that is a fact. So it's not really that big of a deal. Bo's actually doing pretty good from

what I heard during SEC media days. Coach Freeze said that him and Brunetti would begin

the season as co-starters...not too bad I think.

Oh and get your panties out of a wad.

Well, good to hear he's not in jail.....yet. Thundercat, no wad here, just enjoying the entertainment from Stank-laski. Always priceless.

Nothing wrong with talking about the kid if it's football related and not personal. He did shank the kick, that is a fact. So it's not really that big of a deal. Bo's actually doing pretty good from what I heard during SEC media days. Coach Freeze said that him and Brunetti would begin the season as co-starters...not too bad I think. Oh and get your panties out of a wad.

I agree with you totally.....cowboys panties are in a wad.

Man I go on vacation for a month and the Giles Co. homers are back at it again. I am glad to see the Tigers have hired a head coach. I hope Coach Pitts will develop a passing game that Coach T neglected at times last year. We are going to have a quality squad if the team buys into the new staff. You guys stay off Cowboy, he is just trying to prep the Giles Co. faithful for the disaster that is coming down the road.

We all know OC will do anything to win, but this time he may have outdone himself. But let's get back onto the field. Here is a good discussion point. Let's name the top player at each position in the district. Give us an idea of who to watch for.

QB- Al Cobb Giles Co.- I think he is the consensus best QB in the district hands down.

RB- Peterson Marshall Co. or Franklin Fairview or Johnston Hickman Co.- Who do you got?

WR- Baker Giles Co. or Moore Fairview

OL- I am clueless here, would love some help

DL- Need help here.

LB- LOL, Lewis Co. will probably say they got 4 guys that run a 4.5 and bench 400, but who would you want to build your D around?

DB- Need help here.

K- Cmon, we don't even need to discuss this one.