District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

They beat the crap out of MC and embarrassed them in the playoffs last year....thats what.

One would think they would be used to getting beat by Giles after 5 years of dominance. I guess their one win has blinded them to all of the whippings we have put on them in the last five years.

Awe poor cowboy....everybody knows but you? Cuz we all know if it were worth mentioning and you knew you would have posted it on every board on coacht

Why does it even matter? you know? Cowboy just lets everybody know how stupid he is......Once Again.cool.png He don't even know what school to cheer for. Marshall? Columbia? What about his name... Culleoka? I don't even know if they have a football team.. He's mind is on another planet

Why does it even matter? you know? Cowboy just lets everybody know how stupid he is......Once Again.cool.png He don't even know what school to cheer for. Marshall? Columbia? What about his name... Culleoka? I don't even know if they have a football team.. He's mind is on another planet

But he knows everything...just ask him. He knows everything about all the coaches and quotes coaches but fails to give their names or affiliations....... But! I think he may actually talk to coaches because the two it seems he would talk to the most both quit. I guess the smell started to bother them.

Apparently the smell in Giles is really bad since OC has been set on leaving for three years now. Hopefully he'll get his wish very soon. So did you call them? Any of them.....no? Guess you'll just have to wait for when it hits the paper.

looks to already be hitting the fan in Culleoka....You got nothing...just like your points last time we played...0

Man I go on vacation for a month and the Giles Co. homers are back at it again. I am glad to see the Tigers have hired a head coach. I hope Coach Pitts will develop a passing game that Coach T neglected at times last year. We are going to have a quality squad if the team buys into the new staff. You guys stay off Cowboy, he is just trying to prep the Giles Co. faithful for the disaster that is coming down the road.

We all know OC will do anything to win, but this time he may have outdone himself. But let's get back onto the field. Here is a good discussion point. Let's name the top player at each position in the district. Give us an idea of who to watch for.

QB- Al Cobb Giles Co.- I think he is the consensus best QB in the district hands down.

RB- Peterson Marshall Co. or Franklin Fairview or Johnston Hickman Co.- Who do you got?

WR- Baker Giles Co. or Moore Fairview

OL- I am clueless here, would love some help

DL- Need help here.

LB- LOL, Lewis Co. will probably say they got 4 guys that run a 4.5 and bench 400, but who would you want to build your D around?

DB- Need help here.

K- Cmon, we don't even need to discuss this one.

I don't know who everybody else has, but GC will have some more standouts to add to your list, other than the ones you have already mentioned.

OL Blake Sanders will be a force and 6'5" Dylan Gibson could start making a name for himself

DL Darren May and Trey Beets will be as good as you will find in the district and maybe state

LB Brandon Houston you will all agree on this one if you have seen him fast strong and a nose for the ball.

DB Ben Bates has made several preseason all state teams and has earned it.

RB Laneico Walker by the end of the season he will be very well known in the district.

Those are all Giles Co guys and I expect several more to make their names well known this year.

I've heard myself from Coach OC's mouth that he would like to return back to Alabama to coach.And so?If I'm not mistaken a couple years ago he had the coaching job at Hazel Green but they didn't have a job for his brother so he didn't take it.With the money situation with our schools who would want to stay?

Man I go on vacation for a month and the Giles Co. homers are back at it again. I am glad to see the Tigers have hired a head coach. I hope Coach Pitts will develop a passing game that Coach T neglected at times last year. We are going to have a quality squad if the team buys into the new staff. You guys stay off Cowboy, he is just trying to prep the Giles Co. faithful for the disaster that is coming down the road.

We all know OC will do anything to win, but this time he may have outdone himself. But let's get back onto the field. Here is a good discussion point. Let's name the top player at each position in the district. Give us an idea of who to watch for.

QB- Al Cobb Giles Co.- I think he is the consensus best QB in the district hands down.

RB- Peterson Marshall Co. or Franklin Fairview or Johnston Hickman Co.- Who do you got?

WR- Baker Giles Co. or Moore Fairview

OL- I am clueless here, would love some help

DL- Need help here.

LB- LOL, Lewis Co. will probably say they got 4 guys that run a 4.5 and bench 400, but who would you want to build your D around?

DB- Need help here.

K- Cmon, we don't even need to discuss this one.

At DB Booker Leach from page is returning as a senior for his third straight year as a starter at corner. He will prove to be one of the best in district. Small kid but has great speed and is really smart football player. At Defensive end Joe Robertson is back for page and he has been starting since he was a frehsman and is now a senior. Big strong kid who will make a lot of plays this year. Also at safety Dontae D a transfer from Mt. Juliet will be starting as a senior for page. He has great speed and will be a great center field cover type safety who will make a lot of plays and definitely be one of the top dbs in the district.