Region 2AA playoff sceniro's

OS91

1. Sweetwater- claimed region championship and will play at home at least the first 2 rounds of playoffs

2. Oliver Springs looks like the second team and would secure this with a victory over Wartburg in week 10. However, if the Bulldogs win it get tricky. A Rockwood win over ALcoa and a Oliver Springs loss would create a three way tie for 2nd place. I believe overall record comes into play which seems to favor Wartburg in this instance, then ROckwood, and then Oliver Springs. That would make Wartburg the 2nd team, Rockwood the third team, and OS the fourth team.

3. Rockwood with a win over Alcoa and a Oliver Springs victory puts the Tigers in 3rd place. A Rockwood loss and Wartburg win over OS, puts OS in third place in the region. A Rockwood loss to Alcoa and Wartburg loss to Oliver SPrings, makes a three way tie for 3rd place between Wartburg, ROckwood, and Alcoa. I believe Wartburg wins the tie-breaker with overall record and depending on how Rockwood fares in its next region game, as well as Alcoa will determine the tie breaker. IF both teams are 5-5 and 2-3 in the region I believe it goes to point difference and possibly head to head matchups. If Rockwood wins their next out of region game, I believe they will clinch a playoof spot regardless becasue that wold ensure a 6-4 record at worst, thus securing a playoff birth since the best record ALcoa could attain would be a 5-5 record. Alcoa's next week out of region matchup will be Willima Blount which presents a huge challenge.

4. Oliver Springs loss to Wartburg and Rockwood win over Alcoa give this spot to Oliver Springs. An Oliver Springs loss and Rockwood loss give this spot to the tigers. Alcoa is still alive if the Tornadoes beat ROckwood and Wartburg beat Oliver Springs. This would put the Tornadoes in 4th.

A Wartburg loss and Rockwood loss, still gives the Tornadoes a chance, just barely. Alcoa has to beat William Blount, Rockwood loses it's next out of region game and both teams are 5-5 2-3 ( along with wartburg who wins 3rd place becasue of overall record) in region then tie breaker comes into play which Rockwood seems to have the edge in this department of scoring difference.

whew! I might have missed some things. Does anyone know exactly what the tie breakers are?