Clips from Antioch vs Oakland

So the ole stork has flown the coop and traveled to the other side of the boro to deliver some of those stellar pre game chats with the coach and film some game action from the pressbox. I wonder if he will be doing the PA for the Freshman games and introducing the band on game nights.

Hum, O'well, Enjoy! :popcorneater:

Hey gang I have decided to film other games. I want to interview other coaches( in fact I will be interviewing another great coach in the days to come) and expand a little. I filmed with Smyrna for a long time and then moved to Blackman upon a request by Coach Shad. My brother basically runs www.storkmontgomery.com. I provide the content and he provides the work to keep the website up and running. I haven’t been to a college football game in years. I want to go see a couple of the kids I help get to the next level. This is Rod Wilks last year at UT. Rod and I went to several combines and he was a great kid. Tyler Eady is playing over at UT Martin and I need to see Tyler. Hunter Thompson will be at my alma mater EKU and I want to see a game in Richmond. The first game of the season I am heading to Louisville to do BA vs. Trinity. I want to film a Battle of the Boro one time. I haven’t gone or left just looking to move around and catch some great games. Please feel free to call me I am around 615-812-5999.

Thanks

Stork

I am still up in the air on the Behind the Lens and where I will do that.

Blackman High was extremely close to the house and it’s a great setting for the Lens. I love the scenes in the morning when the fog is settling over the field with the sun in the background. I am not real for sure about other schools letting me do the lens at their facility. It’s the one part the people have really hammered me on. So I am open for ideas and access.

Hey gang I have decided to film other games. I want to interview other coaches( in fact I will be interviewing another great coach in the days to come) and expand a little. I filmed with Smyrna for a long time and then moved to Blackman upon a request by Coach Shad. My brother basically runs www.storkmontgomery.com. I provide the content and he provides the work to keep the website up and running. I haven’t been to a college football game in years. I want to go see a couple of the kids I help get to the next level. This is Rod Wilks last year at UT. Rod and I went to several combines and he was a great kid. Tyler Eady is playing over at UT Martin and I need to see Tyler. Hunter Thompson will be at my alma mater EKU and I want to see a game in Richmond. The first game of the season I am heading to Louisville to do BA vs. Trinity. I want to film a Battle of the Boro one time. I haven’t gone or left just looking to move around and catch some great games. Please feel free to call me I am around 615-812-5999.

Thanks

Stork

I am still up in the air on the Behind the Lens and where I will do that.

Blackman High was extremely close to the house and it’s a great setting for the Lens. I love the scenes in the morning when the fog is settling over the field with the sun in the background. I am not real for sure about other schools letting me do the lens at their facility. It’s the one part the people have really hammered me on. So I am open for ideas and access.

Best of luck Stork and thanks for caring! :popcorneater: