SULLIVAN SOUTH vs. ENKA (NC) ROUND 2

1UKCATS

Very down conference. I believe 4 of the wins were against teams, that if they did not play each other, would be a combined 0-40. Won in OT in another 2, that should have been Ls.

So they won the games they were supposed too win and lost the ones they weren't. Thats more than I can say for Enka. They lost three games when they were up by a touchdown with under two minutes to go.

jhilts,

1. Jack - South Fan...Not.

2. batmast - South Fan...Not

I guess that leaves Crawdad and myself. But Crawdad is nothing less than a diplomat on the South threads. So I'm assuming you mean yours truly. Anyway, I'm glad you came out. I think the Rebels need all their supporters this season. And it looks like UKCATS is not deterred by much so far so I welcome someone with tough skin. Good to see you around.

Edited by compusatman

jhilts,

1. Jack - South Fan...Not.

2. batmast - South Fan...Not

I guess that leaves Crawdad and myself. But Crawdad is nothing less than a diplomat on the South threads. So I'm assuming you mean yours truly. Anyway, I'm glad you came out. I think the Rebels need all their supporters this season. And it looks like UKCATS is not deterred by much so far so I welcome someone with tough skin. Good to see you around.

Edited by jhilts

this ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around, no time for dancing, no lovey dovey, we ain't got time for that now.

if the coaches got an A game, it's time to bring it. Batmast and Jhilts on board?

Everybody that comes on board needs to bring a bucket. :)

Wasn't South's overall record last year like 7-5?? Thats not a horrible year, at least in Enka's conference, because they have three teams that each year compete for the NC 3/4a State Championships. Enka graduated a few off of there defense, especially in the secondary. Should be interesting to see if they change anything on defense as far as scheme. I have heard they were going to a 4-4 look, but you never know what to believe.

DID SOUTH SCRIMMAGE YESTERDAY?? How did that go? I wish NC had Spring Ball

A 4-4 look would mean adding some structure to defense. I would think that might lead to improvement. Last year the defense looked like sandlot chaos. It was easily the worst D South faced all season, challenged only by Crockett's which was probably the worst in Tennessee 5A.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't South's overall record last year like 7-5?? Thats not a horrible year, at least in Enka's conference, because they have three teams that each year compete for the NC 3/4a State Championships. Enka graduated a few off of there defense, especially in the secondary. Should be interesting to see if they change anything on defense as far as scheme. I have heard they were going to a 4-4 look, but you never know what to believe.

DID SOUTH SCRIMMAGE YESTERDAY?? How did that go? I wish NC had Spring Ball

You would think by some of the posts that you all lost. You did win, Right? Everything is upside down in Southville.