SULLIVAN SOUTH vs. ENKA (NC) ROUND 2

1UKCATS

Batmast,

If you are correct this season will bear witness to that purported fact. I agree with many things you say about the South staff in general. However, I will stand by Hunter Jordans sidelin and be an advocate for him. If he implodes then you may say you told me so. As well, the football staff is the only staff at South that I have any regard for. I do realize that it is your opinion that the football staff is the worst on campus currently. Understanding your position and why I will not let my support for Sam and his staff disentigrate. It potentially could be another banner year for the Rebels and Sam DOES realizes that.

As far as CD's post, I feel I am merely backing him up. He said it exactly correctly...including the part about you and jhilts. I have no burn for you personally but you have a personal issue somewhere in the system...be it your own child or otherwise. However, I see your logic and there is substance to it but not from a hater point of view. Maybe if my son were playing now I would not see through these rose colored glasses. Nonetheless, I will stand behind the staff and support them the best I can. Understanding that this season will tell the tale. Rebel Nation

Batmast,

If you are correct this season will bear witness to that purported fact. I agree with many things you say about the South staff in general. However, I will stand by Hunter Jordans sidelin and be an advocate for him. If he implodes then you may say you told me so. As well, the football staff is the only staff at South that I have any regard for. I do realize that it is your opinion that the football staff is the worst on campus currently. Understanding your position and why I will not let my support for Sam and his staff disentigrate. It potentially could be another banner year for the Rebels and Sam DOES realizes that.

As far as CD's post, I feel I am merely backing him up. He said it exactly correctly...including the part about you and jhilts. I have no burn for you personally but you have a personal issue somewhere in the system...be it your own child or otherwise. However, I see your logic and there is substance to it but not from a hater point of view. Maybe if my son were playing now I would not see through these rose colored glasses. Nonetheless, I will stand behind the staff and support them the best I can. Understanding that this season will tell the tale. Rebel Nation

Another banner year? Whatever.

ps I am not the one naming names on here. But since you have, you must of heard of some problems. Please share.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's the OL thats transfering to DB?

Is it a freshman? If so, these are no longer considered transfers. We are now city-folk. "Alternative life-style re-routes" perhaps. This is the first wave of many as Batmast has predicted. TSSAA will continue to over classify South, giving no regard to the history lesson offered in North's dwindling numbers. At least the D-B winning streak will be retired after this fall's game.

Batmast,

All I can say to you is that I tried to meet you halfway. I sympathize with anyone who is dealt a short hand. And I can't say that I understand it from personal experience but I do understand what it is like to have to fight for what you feel is your time. It comes in many colors but in the end it comes down to the battle. I think Curt is a perfect example of this. Sometimes it comes in the beginning...sometimes in the end. But always must be dealt with. I hope you and yours get the opportunity to make it right.

Batmast,

All I can say to you is that I tried to meet you halfway. I sympathize with anyone who is dealt a short hand. And I can't say that I understand it from personal experience but I do understand what it is like to have to fight for what you feel is your time. It comes in many colors but in the end it comes down to the battle. I think Curt is a perfect example of this. Sometimes it comes in the beginning...sometimes in the end. But always must be dealt with. I hope you and yours get the opportunity to make it right.

Hey! Wasn't Curt the quarterback in 2006 when DB beat South 44-0 ?

Batmast,

Now that's just plain weird.

I got all aces buddy.

• 1 month later...

Time to get it going in Pactolus. I'm really looking forward to the heavy home slate. It should be a great gate in Death Valley. I hope they have the sense to move the Dobyns-Bennett game to Thursday night. It should be a historic last meeting for these two. I'd hate for anyone to miss it because the Vols are on TV.

Time to get it going in Pactolus. I'm really looking forward to the heavy home slate. It should be a great gate in Death Valley. I hope they have the sense to move the Dobyns-Bennett game to Thursday night. It should be a historic last meeting for these two. I'd hate for anyone to miss it because the Vols are on TV.

It should be over by the first qtr. so you can still catch both games.