Anybody hear of the QB transfer from PA going to FCS?

RUBlind!!!

Swanson, those are valid points and worth discussing, which is a far cry from some of the other rhetoric that comes through bashing FC and the kids that attend the school. But let me say that I have seen public schools around here that my tax dollars are being used to build some nice buildings and facilities.

The problem is that buildings and facilities are the least important aspect of a solid education. This is something that the privates understand (even those privates that are fortunate to have beautiful buildings and awesome facilities) , while most public school districts think money alone will solve all problems. That theory has proven false time and time again.

Guest Sackmaster50

I think he has accuracy issues. He had several easy TD passes overthrown against CCHS. Not to mention his first pass was almost picked for what would have more than likely been six. However, he has a cannon of an arm and will make some noise in the playoffs.

I don't see him being a D-1 qb, but he will be coined as a "Athlete" and fit into somebody's scheme on that level. He's a great athlete with a great set of wheels. If he continues to grow strength and speedwise, he could make a name for himself in college.