Anybody hear of the QB transfer from PA going to FCS?

RUBlind!!!

The jealousy and hatred continues. I just don't get this hatred that some people in this County have towards FC because they have been successful on the athletic fields.

Says the biggest cheaters around. I have yet to talk to a coach from Chattanooga that likes Signal Mountain. Stay up on that mountain and keep picking your nose.

Seems to me you have a pretty good understanding of hatred. rolleyes.gif

Keep grasping. Good luck this Friday.

My first post was just making the observation that everybody up there has always hated FCS and always will. Just like everybody down here has always hated Signal and always will.

Like Hermit said to me one time, "If you ain't from Signal Mountain, you hate Signal Mountain." Suspect the same can be said about FCS.thumb[1].gif

I could care less that people in Wilson County hate us, but I honestly don't get it. There are good surrounding programs in the county, but heaven forbid that FC compete and win. What I take offense to is when people attack our kids, which I am sure you can relate to. I know that you don't care much for privates, from previous post, therefore, I took your original post to mean that you hate us too. I found that ironic since you and SM are in the same boat down there and for the same reasons which we are accused. I have no I'll will towards SM and our game a few years back is still one of the best games that I have ever witnessed in high school. Unfortunately, I guess we can take your saying and adopt it. "If you ain't from FC, you hate FC."

I could care less that people in Wilson County hate us, but I honestly don't get it. There are good surrounding programs in the county, but heaven forbid that FC compete and win. What I take offense to is when people attack our kids, which I am sure you can relate to. I know that you don't care much for privates, from previous post, therefore, I took your original post to mean that you hate us too. I found that ironic since you and SM are in the same boat down there and for the same reasons which we are accused. I have no I'll will towards SM and our game a few years back is still one of the best games that I have ever witnessed in high school. Unfortunately, I guess we can take your saying and adopt it. "If you ain't from FC, you hate FC."

I ain't from FC and I don't hate FC. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a darn about FC. dry.png

I do think that FCS along with other private schools should not be allowed to play public schools. The reason the are a private school is because most of the time they have more to offer than a public school. No, they do not recruit but the attraction of the facilities within the school have more kids, especially athletes, who want to attend there.

I do think that FCS along with other private schools should not be allowed to play public schools. The reason the are a private school is because most of the time they have more to offer than a public school. No, they do not recruit but the attraction of the facilities within the school have more kids, especially athletes, who want to attend there.

Swanson, those are valid points and worth discussing, which is a far cry from some of the other rhetoric that comes through bashing FC and the kids that attend the school. But let me say that I have seen public schools around here that my tax dollars are being used to build some nice buildings and facilities.