WAY too early DII outlook

nashwrestling

Just for fun... Who are some young guys up and coming that will make an immediate impact next season. Who will be the next Elijah Oliver? Here's some of the top teams with their top guns returning... Help me add to the list of who to watch next year!

#1 THE PURPLE IRISH: Returning starters (8)

Michael Eckhart...looking to rebound after losing to a tough oliver in finals

Chris Wesnofske... this kid's only getting better!

Hal Fisher... notorious for the upset of EBE's Adam Connell... can he build on it?

James Simpson...

Mike Akers...after claiming the title his freshman year, can he find it once again?

Mark Marchetti...if this kid doesn't win this year something's up. STUD. undoubtedly one of this year's top college prospects

Patrick Cosgrove...would like to see him win his first this year

Brandon Christy...

Big question: Who will fill the Irish upper weights as we graduated our 152-220

#2 CBHS: Returning starters (9)

Elijah Oliver...dont see anyone preventing him from a repeat unless elsay (EBE) can stay around 113/120 and i see oliver cruising

John David Santi...

Nick Gray...one of my favorites to watch.. always putting on a show!

Luke Parrish...

Kaleb Baker... unchallenged unless he meets marchetti/clements

Brandon Hataway...

Barrett Walthall...looked good until he ran into hooker last year LOL :hungry:

Corbin McOlgon...

Jeremy Brandon...

Big question: Can the Purple wave handle losing All American, Tate Robinson?

#3 Baylor: Returning Starters (6)

Michael Murphy...

Caleb Powell...

Brandon Brunner... can he get #4? could we see a showdown between he and mike akers?

Blake Southerland...tough young kid!

Bryson Popp...one to beat... cosgrove v popp in finals at 152 is my prediction

Houston Clements...heard he wrestled 170 at freestyle state? WOW. i was looking forward to a clements v. baker/marchetti matchup

Big Question: Can Baylor's young guns step up to the plate after losing over have of their team ? Will Cole Holloway return?

#4 McCallie: Returning Starters (8)

James Westbrook...Can he get his first ?

Alex Elsay...if he stays low look for him to repeat.. would love to see match up v. oliver

Adam Connell... loses to Hal Fisher in finals (Fisher shocks the world this year!)

Griffin Davis... in a tough weight last year with watson and robinson

Austin Halleron...

Callum Mckroskey... the brother of Soddy by God standout, Jason Mckroskey

Nate Hoodenpile...

Casey Cook...Heavyweight state champ?

Big Question: Can Cody Cleveland help this team turn the corner and get back to its glory days?

nashwrestling,

Why do you feel that TR will not be back at CBHS? Yes, we all know that he was ask to exit stage right after a minor scuffle with a LAX player and is now out in KC for the Summer. I have been informed that he is training with one of the top programs in the country and should be in a good position to AA again in Fargo. He could very easily return to CBHS as an even better wrestler. Don't be shocked if you see both parties (TR & CBHS) kiss and makeup with the result being TR in a CBHS singlet next season. Never forget that all is good in love, fights & winning state championships.

Edited by cbg

nashwrestling,

Why do you feel that TR will not be back at CBHS? Yes, we all know that he was ask to exit state right after a minor scuffle with a LAX player and is now out in KC for the Summer. I have been informed that he is training with one of the top programs in the country and should be in a good position to AA again in Fargo. He could very easily return to CBHS as an even better wrestler. Don't be shocked if you see both parties (TR & CBHS) kiss and makeup with the result being TR in a CBHS singlet next season. Never forget that all is good in love, fights & winning state championships.

You may very well be right. I personally have zero insight. I'm simply going off of hear say that he will not be at CBHS next year, but you likely know more than I do. If TR does indeed wrestle in a CBHS singlet next year that could easily pole-vault the Bros to the top once again. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out!