QB Transfer from PA higly touted by D1 Schools already nabbed by FCS

RUBlind!!!

Anyone have any news on the recruiting of the QB coming from PA? I hear he was zoned for Wilson Central High School. The kid has interest from several D1 Colleges. Friendship Christian already has him going to their school. I don't know what they told him but if he is as highly touted as I've heard by the list of colleges interested in him why Single A over 5A or whatever WCHS is. The level of play falls off quite a bit. If he plans to play for any of those colleges he should play against better d's than FCS will face. FCS is a single A power house no doubt about it and getting to kids like this before anyone else knows about them is how they will stay on top. Just hope if the kid is smart and parents too would consider what he'll gain by playing with Wilson Central over the lack of competition he'll face in 1A or whatever FCS plays in.

Anyways has anyone else heard of this kid??? I wish him the best where ever he goes! Always good to see a local kid go on to play at the college level.

Anyone have any news on the recruiting of the QB coming from PA? I hear he was zoned for Wilson Central High School. The kid has interest from several D1 Colleges. Friendship Christian already has him going to their school. I don't know what they told him but if he is as highly touted as I've heard by the list of colleges interested in him why Single A over 5A or whatever WCHS is. The level of play falls off quite a bit. If he plans to play for any of those colleges he should play against better d's than FCS will face. FCS is a single A power house no doubt about it and getting to kids like this before anyone else knows about them is how they will stay on top. Just hope if the kid is smart and parents too would consider what he'll gain by playing with Wilson Central over the lack of competition he'll face in 1A or whatever FCS plays in.

Anyways has anyone else heard of this kid??? I wish him the best where ever he goes! Always good to see a local kid go on to play at the college level.

Maybe he wanted to go to a Christian HS more than he wanted to play against better D's

Or maybe his parents made the decision without checking with recruiting gurus

Maybe he wanted to go to a Christian HS more than he wanted to play against better D's

Or maybe his parents made the decision without checking with recruiting gurus

Hopefully someone will tell him about Pope John Paul in Nashville. That would better suite his spiritual needs due to his previous school Pius X was Catholic and FCS is Church of Christ. You have to try to do what is best for the kids. So I hope someone let PJP2 know about this kid so they could talk to him as well.

I like your style of seeming to be a confused bystander.....wanting what's best for, eh, the kid.;)

If the kid has the stats they will find him, even if he played under a rock. Which will surely leave a mark. BTW we got one from Father Ryan that has the best arm I've ever seen on a sixteen year old. :popcorneater:

Recently? Williams?

Should do well in this district. Will have chance to win conference championship every year and should be able to pad those stats. I can easily see a 6,000 yard passing season coming out of a top notch QB. Predictions:

DCA- 400 yards

White House Heritage- 500 yards

Gordonsville- 400 yards

Clay County- 700 yards

Jackson County- 700 yards

Pickett County- 1000 yards

Trousdale County- 300 yards

Watertown- 600 yards

Red Boiling Springs- 1000 yards

Monterey- 800 yards :thumb:

Play-offs easy 2000 more

Should do well in this district. Will have chance to win conference championship every year and should be able to pad those stats. I can easily see a 6,000 yard passing season coming out of a top notch QB. Predictions:

DCA- 400 yards

White House Heritage- 500 yards

Gordonsville- 400 yards

Clay County- 700 yards

Jackson County- 700 yards

Pickett County- 1000 yards

Trousdale County- 300 yards

Watertown- 600 yards

Red Boiling Springs- 1000 yards

Monterey- 800 yards :thumb:

Play-offs easy 2000 more

Now don't compare us to Pickett Co, we were close to beating JC and Monterey last year...It'll be more like 900 yards against RBS ;)

Most of us in our former region know that several former Wilson Central and Lebanon players mysteriously disappeared and ended up playing at FCS. Pretty sorry to be hiding out in the publics in 2A when you are playing with recruited 6A boys. Go play with the big boys at Ensworth if you want to get any respect round here.