Gibbs Lady Eagles

LadyEaglesFan

What a great game. I want to say that Gibbs fans, players, and coaches have alot of class. Don't count us Cougars out just yet. Hope to see you at 6 tomorrow night.

Congrats to the Gibbs Lady Eagles tonight for advancing to the State Championship game in AA. Stay focused and bring home the Gold ball.

Congratulations Gibbs on winning another state title. Great program, and one of the best coaches to ever be on the field. All of us in East Tennessee are proud of you and your state championship. Way to go Carol!

P.S. Hey Lady Eagles Fan. I don't get on coacht much anymore since I am no longer coaching. Hope all is well with you.

Edited by KenHawk

Congratulations Gibbs on winning another state title. Great program, and one of the best coaches to ever be on the field. All of us in East Tennessee are proud of you and your state championship. Way to go Carol!

P.S. Hey Lady Eagles Fan. I don't get on coacht much anymore since I am no longer coaching. Hope all is well with you.