TSSAA proposed 5-class football regions

Bill#49

Please Vote  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the change?

2. 2. Would you support a complete separation between public & private schools?

that's reaching. i never even mentioned you f.c.s.'s.

lol, indeed. lil ole fcs, the only private school to benefit from the split after all the competitive privates were sent to div II, and it still took you 11 years and recruiting to catch up with the publics. :lol:

even with your first state championship in football, you all are hardly worth mentioning, let alone making excuse for. :D

Come on snoball, that ain't the song you was singing last November as the local dignitaries were exiting the Creekbank before the bell tolled on your quest for a 10th

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on snoball, that ain't the song you was singing last November as the local dignitaries were exiting the Creekbank before the bell tolled on your quest for a 10th

sez the man that didn't start posting heavy until after fcs beat tc in thye playoffs. :roflol:

don't worry doyle, i was there till the final whistle. and the fact that you mention we are on a quest for #10 is another great example of how mediocre a quest for #2 is. :roflolk:

sez the man that didn't start posting heavy until after fcs beat tc in thye playoffs. :roflol:

don't worry doyle, i was there till the final whistle. and the fact that you mention we are on a quest for #10 is another great example of how mediocre a quest for #2 is. :roflolk:

The last time I checked, we're the ones with the most recent gold ball. But let's not talk about the past because it will have nothing to do with this year.

The last time I checked, we're the ones with the most recent gold ball. But let's not talk about the past because it will have nothing to do with this year.

the past is the foundation of the future. it has everything to do with this year.

I agree with you to an extent, but it doesn't have everything to do with this year. The past will make the players work harder but if they are going into a game and are completely overmatched then the past won't help a single bit.

I agree with you to an extent, but it doesn't have everything to do with this year. The past will make the players work harder but if they are going into a game and are completely overmatched then the past won't help a single bit.

spoken like a man without a past. trousdale has won many games where we were outmatched, because we knew we could from past events. :thumb:

Translation: If you can't beat em, kick em out!

Us Rebels Have Enjoyed Whippin Up On TCA...But We Lost Last Year And They Went To State...And Lost To Signal Mountain...No Biggy.....JCS Beat Us An Won State..In 06...I Have Hated Private Schools Since My Junior Year Of High School...Hmmm 79?....And I Wanted Them Kicked Out Then When USJ Was Old Hickory...So I'd Say Losing Or Beating Them Is Insignificant...Wouldn't You? :roflolk: