Top Teams in 2a Ball

TheLawyer

Hey 'Lawyer', recruiting means one thing and one thing only and that is to entice a student to come to your school for academic and/or athletic reasons. There is, and never will be, anything wrong with that in public or private schools. So yes, we will and can recruit always and forever. Yes, financial aid in private D1 schools is wrong and is a violation. BUT, recruiting and financial aid are two different things (duh, you should know that). So......I know for a fact and can name names of your Rockwood Tigers that have enticed students to come to the jungle to play football.......and basketball. I can go back about 20 years on this. It happens tremendously at AC, Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge........etc. but like I said, NOTHING is wrong about recruiting. Enuf said!

typical cheater thats been caught in violation before roflolk.gif

boyd is legit.

I dont know if Grace is or not their not trustworthy

So when the Tennessee Titans have a horiblle passing game the go recruit a passing QB. FCA had a pretty bad passing game and they went and recruited a passing QB from Penn. Isn't that interesting????? And the difference is what????? Paid to play.....icon_question.gif

Hahaha we've had a horrible passing game since Sweeney left! 2007 state championship- 6 interceptions thrown, pretty horrible. We've had QB's with cannons for an arm but throwing hail mary's didn't win us any games

So when the Tennessee Titans have a horiblle passing game the go recruit a passing QB. FCA had a pretty bad passing game and they went and recruited a passing QB from Penn. Isn't that interesting????? And the difference is what????? Paid to play.....icon_question.gif

Funny thing is, the passing game was so bad last year that FCS only threw it 3 times in the championship game and still beat your Dresden team 34-0.

If my memory serves me correctly it was 3 passes which were 2 picks and an incomplete. The result was still 34 to 0 so that makes FCA the best paid team in 2A. Don't know if it was paying the pope, alexander campbell, gahndi or the ref from the Boyd game but somehow FCA put a wind curse on us. Think they also put a vodoo or satanic curse on our kicker's thinking and foot.

If my memory serves me correctly it was 3 passes which were 2 picks and an incomplete. The result was still 34 to 0 so that makes FCA the best paid team in 2A. Don't know if it was paying the pope, alexander campbell, gahndi or the ref from the Boyd game but somehow FCA put a wind curse on us. Think they also put a vodoo or satanic curse on our kicker's thinking and foot.

Hmm I don't know about all that, but what I do know is that our QB was 9/10 against TC in the second round and we didn't need to throw against y'all because y'all weren't gonna score on us. There was no need to throw. I don't think we had three passes either, maybe two passes and one INT