Top Teams in 2a Ball

TheLawyer

Let it go? Last time I looked, the majority of the comments on our thread came from Friendship "Christian" fans that just can't quit bragging about how you beat our public school homegrown boys over 7 mth ago. Last season is just that.....last season. We're looking ahead to this season & how we can take the boys we've got & make men out of them. We don't miraculously have 5 star recruits showing up in Dresden to play for us. One things for sure, you might be known for your athletic program but you FCS fans that comment on here certainly don't make your school known for being friendly or christian. Have a blessed season.

if I run into any FCS fans here in Cosby I'll let them know how you feel, I hope my Cosby Eagles run into Dresden somewhere in some sport

if I run into any FCS fans here in Cosby I'll let them know how you feel, I hope my Cosby Eagles run into Dresden somewhere in some sport

You won't run in to them any time soon...last year was a "down" year for everybody and they had a very above average year. They have gotten better the last 3 years, but don't expect to see them. It will be either: Mckenzie, Adamsville, Humboldt, etc..... I have a feeling their fans are setting up their team for great disappointment--- a lot of angry teams over here. There comes a time when you have to act like you've been there before, whether you win or lose---not brag and make excuses when you don't win. I'm not a fan of the other teams they play, but respect pretty much all of the common opponents (minus Huntingdon- old rivalry). Good luck to your team from your area, the other coachTers on here generally are respectful and fairly humble--don't judge all of us over here. If you ever come to Mckenzie, we'll tail gate before the game--yell at each other during the game---and then shake hands and be friends after the game.

You won't run in to them any time soon...last year was a "down" year for everybody and they had a very above average year. They have gotten better the last 3 years, but don't expect to see them. It will be either: Mckenzie, Adamsville, Humboldt, etc..... I have a feeling their fans are setting up their team for great disappointment--- a lot of angry teams over here. There comes a time when you have to act like you've been there before, whether you win or lose---not brag and make excuses when you don't win. I'm not a fan of the other teams they play, but respect pretty much all of the common opponents (minus Huntingdon- old rivalry). Good luck to your team from your area, the other coachTers on here generally are respectful and fairly humble--don't judge all of us over here. If you ever come to Mckenzie, we'll tail gate before the game--yell at each other during the game---and then shake hands and be friends after the game.

right back at you, after all it's just football not life and death, if you ever make it to Cosby bring a designated driver in case you tailgate with Doyle's crew and home brew

uFCA will not win it this year...they lost a lot. And that new qb will get introduced to region 4 football icon_twisted.gif

Yeah we lost a lot but we also bring back a lot, we lost two lineman, one of them only played his freshman and senior years, so we have the majority of our line back that dominated your yellow jackets in the playoffs. We'll have plenty of athletes this year. Two sophomore RB's who will easily be able to run the ball well enough to keep defenses from thinking only pass. Defense will be our question. Not sure if the young LB's will be able to stop the run. Hopefully the Dline will step up. Our DB's will be pretty good. We won't have much depth but not many 2a schools do. I think y'all will have a decent team, prob go 7-3 or 8-2 in the season. Y'all lost too many playmakers. The only way you all go 10-0 is if y'all have had about 5 or 6 transfers who will be difference makers