4. Trousdale County

5. Adamsville

6. Humboldt

7. Dresden

8. Oliver Springs

9. Rockwood

10. McKenzie

Just missing the cut are Westwood, Oneida, Forrest, and Riverside

The top four are all that matter, the only four that has a realistic shot at the title. Of course a team from the west will make it to the championship game, but that will be an ugly game when we get there

Edited by CommanderMan

Here's my Top 10:

1. Grace Christian

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Friendship Christian

4. Trousdale County

5. Adamsville

6. Humboldt

7. Dresden

8. Oliver Springs

9. Rockwood

10. McKenzie

Just missing the cut are Westwood, Oneida, Forrest, and Riverside

People are over rating GCA! They lost everyone along with Oliver Springs! Boyd is my number 1 numbers 2 3 and 4.. are pretty even TC is reloading FC same thing. But Dresden would get smashed by anyone on this list except for OS they dont belong here. Oneida does though

People are over rating GCA! They lost everyone along with Oliver Springs! Boyd is my number 1 numbers 2 3 and 4.. are pretty even TC is reloading FC same thing. But Dresden would get smashed by anyone on this list except for OS they dont belong here. Oneida does though

You never know how many new kids will be on the GCA roster,as far as the rest ,I agree and Hampton deserves to be somewhere in the mix as well.Boyd is definately #1.

You never know how many new kids will be on the GCA roster,as far as the rest ,I agree and Hampton deserves to be somewhere in the mix as well.Boyd is definately #1.

Yes, your very correct why isnt Hampton on that list! Dresden? Oliver Springs? Really? they played a weak quad made it to the semis and that happens good gosh!! Any County team could have beaten them last year but Harriman!!

Yes, your very correct why isnt Hampton on that list! Dresden? Oliver Springs? Really? they played a weak quad made it to the semis and that happens good gosh!! Any County team could have beaten them last year but Harriman!!

No bone to pick with Hampton at all, and I think that they will have a good season this year as well...however, the Bulldogs did get bounced in the second round of the playoffs by an Oneida team that Oliver Springs beat.