Tha real 2A top 10!!

Guest ThaReaLdeal

Guest ThaReaLdeal

I know my poll is alot simular to other polls, but I thought since everybody else is putting in there 2 cents, why couldn't I?? So let me know what you thank about it, what you agree/don't agree with...even though I feel this is as acurate as you can get.

1>Sweetwater

2>Tyner

3>Goodpasture

4>Milan

5>Lewis County

6>Huntingdon

7>David Lipscomb

8>Hampton

9>Decatur Co. Riverside

10>Westview

close calls:Union city,Wartburg Central,Fairview,Loretto,Rockwood,and Polk county

Even though Oliver Springs has a 4-4 record, they are easily a top ten team in AA. No one in AA has played a tougher out of region Schedule than the Bobcats- 7-1 Boyd Buchanon, 7-1 Kingston, 7-1 Smith County. OS also gave Sweetwater all they wanted losing a close game 16-7 that was in doubt until the last.

Look for a deep push into the postseason for the Bobcats. If OS get the offense clicking this could be lethel for any team they line up against.

Posted by ThaReaLdeal:

I know my poll is alot simular to other polls, but I thought since everybody else is putting in there 2 cents, why couldn't I?? So let me know what you thank about it, what you agree/don't agree with...even though I feel this is as acurate as you can get.

1>Sweetwater

2>Tyner

3>Goodpasture

4>Milan

5>Lewis County

6>Huntingdon

7>David Lipscomb

8>Hampton

9>Decatur Co. Riverside

10>Westview

close calls:Union city,Wartburg Central,Fairview,Loretto,Rockwood,and Polk county

I kinda agree with um all except 9 and 10. I think 9 should be Fairview and 10 should be Loretto but thats just my opinion. :)

The real top 10...We'll find out in about 6-7 weeks, but...I'm still betting that Tyner will be on top--as bad as I hate to say it. Sweetwater is good, but...I just don't think they will go on the road in the Semi's and win--I hope the boys prove me wrong, but...until then--Tyner will be #1 and Goodpasture will be #2.

Posted by ThaReaLdeal:

1>Sweetwater

2>Tyner

3>Goodpasture

4>Milan

5>Lewis County

6>Huntingdon

7>David Lipscomb

8>Hampton

9>Decatur Co. Riverside

10>Westview

No bad but you must be a sweetwater fan because you must have some bad blood against OS. To put Wartburgh and Rockwood as close calls and not OS that means there some hostility. Also Union COunty I doubt would be better then OS.

Guest Dawson88

I agree with your poll except Lewis Co number 5. Remember Riverside handled them earlier...also they are always overrated like last year when they were picked by many to win state and Mckenzie went into their house and murdered them(i was there). Also the Loretto person who wants in the top 10, shut up...i played against Loretto last year and they were sorry, so unless a lot has changed i dont think so...besides you will probably play Riverside in the first round again and they are going to kill you because last year left a bad taste in their mouths so get ready.

Goodpasture only has hype because they won state last year.

Are you all failing to understand,that was last year.Im sure they wont get past Tyner in the playoffs and Sweetwater has a really good chance to go to state. That was then, this is now. Tyner is going to send Goddpasture packing and then it's gonna be a dog fight between Tyner and Sweetwater.