WE READY IN OLIVER SPRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waste33

with new head coach channell its back to fundamentals. OZ is looking good for the district title this year. we have the home court advantage and one of the loudest gym's in our district. 8 seniors are coming at you with full force not to mention jr.'s adam lamb, d.j. giles, and andrew holtzclaw who got his release from tssaa. also 2nd year player jeff bilayeu.

IT'S OUR TURN NOW, IT'S OVER. YOU'VE BEEN... SHUT... DOWN...

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by waste33 on 10-21-02 7:44P]

Thats what everyone is saying that OS is going to be better than everyone in the district next year. But everyone is under-estimating Lenoir City this year. Last year they were a young team and they have a lot of good people coming back. They only lost 2 seniors. They have 5 great people that can shot the trey, and thats just under classman. Try the juniors and seniors in the pic and it looks like trouble. We'll see December 3 when LC plays OS at OS. Good luck you'll need it. ;)

lenoir city isn't a bad team. last year they players were very raw and not developed. i don't know if that has changed but i doubt they will run with os @ os. i'm looking forward to seeing who will come out on top in the district. loudon is going to be tough and so (like always) is anderson co. scott co should just drop off the earth.

I don't think basketballin even knows where Oliver Springs is at.

LC is a good team don't get me wrong, but you lost your main event in the post last year.

AC and Loudon still are our toughest games of the year, and we are not putting them down but if we don't put our names among the top who will?

In sayin that we'll let our skills do the talking.

I've have heard some very good things about Oliver Springs and I don't think basketballin should be dissin them just yet. My team, Harding, will get to play at O.S. in a hall of fame game on Nov. 23 and I hope I will be able to go to see this team. I didn't hear that they had a new head coach. I wish him and the team best wishes this year except for that one hall of fame game.

Posted by mhalionboy03:

I've have heard some very good things about Oliver Springs and I don't think basketballin should be dissin them just yet. My team, Harding, will get to play at O.S. in a hall of fame game on Nov. 23 and I hope I will be able to go to see this team. I didn't hear that they had a new head coach. I wish him and the team best wishes this year except for that one hall of fame game.

If Im not wrong, I believe OS will be at Hancock Co. for a Hall of Fame contest on Nov.23! Am I wrong?