Riverdale Softball

alltheway2013

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weave?

I think I read in the paper Weave was going with Breeden. Besides Weave is more of a sidekick for Breeden. I dont know if it is a requirement that the new coach has to be a teacher or what but my guess would be perhaps Edwards who teaches at the school might step up and have her husband Dale Edwards get involved. Dale Edwards was the previous Xtreme Edge and later Nighthawks coach that had all that success. He would be an excellent high school coach.

I think I read in the paper Weave was going with Breeden. Besides Weave is more of a sidekick for Breeden. I dont know if it is a requirement that the new coach has to be a teacher or what but my guess would be perhaps Edwards who teaches at the school might step up and have her husband Dale Edwards get involved. Dale Edwards was the previous Xtreme Edge and later Nighthawks coach that had all that success. He would be an excellent high school coach.

Weave could teach, he taught at Coffee Co. plus he has the 5 years as an assistant that is required. Sidekick? You have to kidding me? Weave can coach just ask Breeden.

Can't say this was unexpected since it was Albritton's last season and the cupboard is bare by Riverdale standards. Add to that the trouble Riverdale got into with regard to booster clubs and the fact he'll be able to recruit legally now. It's a good move on his part.

What the roster has at the high school level has NOTHING to do with COLLEGE HIRING!

Still stung from the whipping Coach Breedon's teams have given yours are you?dry.pngroflolk.gif

Congratulations Coach. It is well deserved in my opinion.

What the roster has at the high school level has NOTHING to do with COLLEGE HIRING!

He has proven he can recruit, which will translate to college.

Still stung from the whipping Coach Breedon's teams have given yours are you?dry.png

We beat Riverdale this year and Coach Breeden (not Breedon) embarrassed himself and a senior starter in front of everybody in their last regular season home game. He's the one who was stung, although I'm sure he didn't realize it.

Congratulations Coach. It is well deserved in my opinion.

This I will agree with.

see my replies in bold