Look out District 8aa

smcohiowlette

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have known that coach for a long time and have never heard him say any thing like that. I wouldnt doubt if ole smcohiowlette is a disgruntled parent and is trying to light a fire under our district opponents. News to smcohiowlette: you dont have to do that in our district.They come to play every night. I have friends kids that play on that team . Its hard to win in our district with a veteran team much less a team that will probably start a freshman, 2 sophomores, a junior , and senior.smchiowlette dont pull my leg, Its long enough!

Edited by scatback

Direct quote from our coach - these five starters I have this year are the best I have had since I came to Smith County.

Welcome to the T. The Coach Smith that I know would not say anything like that. I do think Smith Co will be a better team than last year. However, they are in a tough district. May have the same district record as last year.

I have known that coach for a long time and have never heard him say any thing like that. I wouldnt doubt if ole smcohiowlette is a disgruntled parent and is trying to light a fire under our district opponents. News to smcohiowlette: you dont have to do that in our district.They come to play every night. I have friends kids that play on that team . Its hard to win in our district with a veteran team much less a team that will probably start a freshman, 2 sophomores, a junior , and senior.smchiowlette dont pull my leg, Its long enough!

Wooo, sounds like a nerve was struck....yep, he said it to one of his buddies

This past week and this buddy just past it along one day at our lunch visit. No fire lighting

Needed, you are exactly right. And you know a whole lot about who he's startng

So you may be the disgruntled parent. remember, this is the coach who never

Plays anyone but the first 5 or 6 so in essence, that. Equals no experienced players

On the bench. District 8aa is tough and the coaches don't need help knowing

When to light a fire...it is still burning from last season.

Wooo, sounds like a nerve was struck....yep, he said it to one of his buddies

This past week and this buddy just past it along one day at our lunch visit. No fire lighting

Needed, you are exactly right. And you know a whole lot about who he's startng

So you may be the disgruntled parent. remember, this is the coach who never

Plays anyone but the first 5 or 6 so in essence, that. Equals no experienced players

On the bench. District 8aa is tough and the coaches don't need help knowing

When to light a fire...it is still burning from last season.

So, it is second hand knowledge. Interesting. Your posts indicate that you have issues with the coach. Edited by wingman10

There is not a nerve struck at all.Those girls are just workin hard . We are so behind in the feeder programs and havnt played as much ball as these other kids in our district. We have some coaches in place that now are in the program that understands the importance of what the program needs. As far as the hackett girl comment she would help any one in our distict but dont sell short of the things she can do for the owls.