Good news and Bad news for Maryville.

REBELRON

Guest caligula

MARYVILLEWHO YOU DONT KNOW JACK****!!! YOU'RE SO STUPID I HOPE YOU BREAK YOU LEGS PICKIN UP BOXES IN WAL-MART. If Maryville recruited we still wouldn't have any other players cause people in the county are too scared to come to Maryville cause they don't wanna do the work. They stay in their cruddy school graduate and stay at home. All those county "superstars" they aren't playing anywhere and its there own fault. Knox Central has open enrollment tell me there is no recruiting going on there? If you don't know the flavor stay out of the Kool Aid. I don't like you and I hope you eat a bad burger and get ecoli. Sure there are Maryville players who live in the county (not McCord or Holt) but that is by choice of their parents who decided to live out in there dream house. Carl YEAH he lives behind behind Alcoa high but his mom is a MCS teacher and has been for almost 30 yrs their house is like a family heriloom that is why they live there and his family is like an Alcoa political legacy. He has gone MHS since jump and so has his 28 yr old sister. You are stupid go play on broadway. :o;):):D:D:o:o:o:o

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transplant, i may be reading your post wrong, but didnt maryville lose 4 games in 2000. if so thats more than 1 loss in 3 years. im not fightin yur case, maryville has been the most dominating team in tennessee since the turn of the century, just thought id point that out.

MaryvilleWHO...haha...you're pretty sorry when you devote a CoachT name to anti-Maryville, get a life you bum! Also, Maryville doesn't recruit, if they recruited the kids wouldn't be playing at Maryville Middle School. We've had like 3 new players in 4 years. Two are twins that moved here just this year, not from anywhere close. Another is a junior who moved from Heritage, he's not that great. We've lost more good players than we've gained! Don't EVER accuse Maryville of cheating! We cheat because we're good? Kentucky cheated in football and they still stink(ed) so you don't have to be good to cheat...your team might want to cheat some....it might help!

Guest bandit16

Maryville does not recruit players. My son started out going to Peewee & Midget football games in Maryville where my daughter cheered before he was old enough to play. From that moment on, he decided he wanted to play for Maryville High School. He played from peewee league all the way to high school & is now a senior. We lived outside the city limits, but we sent both children to city schools so he could play & she could cheer for Maryville. Both have fulfilled that dream. I have never heard of any recruiting from anyone. I graduated from Maryville & grew up in their tradition. I'm so proud both of my children have got to enjoy the same tradition. ;)

Posted by bandit16:

He is okay. He's a little sore today. We'll see how he fares this week. He was really upset about having to come out of the game last night. :(

I think I know who your son is. He's played great for Maryville High in the last two years. He really learned from and followed in the footsteps of his predecessors well.

I hope he is not hurt badly, because I am not sure his replacement is that good, sorry to say.

And your daughter, if she is who I think she is, is a very beautiful girl! Went to high school with her. :)